who should i trust with my TR

TurboGN86

Ok guys, just signed up to go over to Iraq. which means money can finally go towards the buick. I know i need some body work done, possibly wanting to get it painted, and the trans rebuilt. Is there a such place that is good in both areas that i can leave my car with? payments will be done monthly or how ever needed. just want it done while im gone. anyone done this b4?

Thanks,
Jeremy

That's a good plan. No idea where to send you to out that way but none the less, Thank you for serving and stay safe out there. Will be nice to come home to a finished car. My brother in law was over there 3 times as well as a few other buddies. Keep in touch if you can.

Peter

Be very careful when picking someone. I had a friend when I was stationed at fort benning do this with a mustang and a year later he came back to a car that wasn't finished and had spent almost double what was originally quoted. Took another 3 months to get his car back and ended up with a twin turbo car with no tune and toasted his motor rather quickly.....

Well speaking of twin turbos iwas thinkin about the esp kit i think is what its called anyone have dealings with them?

And i will try to be safe over there no guarentees though. Just another paid vacation to gt the buick fixed. Lol

Hey Jeremy, I'm in Acworth GA. Sid Neil can do the tranny, he's in Stone Mountain. The tranny would have to be pulled and given to him. I know a good body and paint guy in Woodstock, he just did a full repaint on a Rosewood T and it's awesome, (about $5000). You could also check with Wildcat performance and see if they know anyone. They're further south. Let me know if I can help. Michael

Call Richard Clark, he has a body guy and a paint booth. The tranny getting built there is nothing...

Good luck, stay safe.

Bryan

I would highly recommend contacting Keith Soffa(NCTURBOS) on the board here. I have trusted and left my car with him multiple times and I have never been disappointed. 100% professional.
He is in Western NC, so that wouldn't be to far from you.