Where the hell is Clinton, OK?

Jack Evers

My older brother, who I haven't seen in 20 years is on his way from Wisconsin to our home in Phoenix. He's butt deep in snow in Clinton, OK and holed up in a WalMart parking lot. He's got some problems with his tow vehicle (pulling a 31' trailer). Anyone know Clinton, OK? Is there a local repair shop where he won't get ripped off too bad?

Jack, i went to the chamber of commerce web site for Clinton and these are the only auto related things i could see in my quick glance, they maybe worth calling and see if they have a shop they reccomend.

O'Reilly's Auto Supply
913 Gary Blvd
Clinton OK, 73601
580-323-2916
Rusty Shepherd

Todd Stehr's Body Shop
1420 S 14th Street
Clinton OK, 73601
Mailing Address
P.O.Box 245
Clinton OK, 73601
580-323-0715
Sabrina Stehr

sorry that is all i could find.

and to answer your question on where its located:

according to my GPS its north east of here 1077.2 miles on I 40 Longitude: west 99.0268
Latitude: north 35.5043
if you had one you too would know this :) but since ya dont here is the mapquest map!

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...=clinton&state=OK&zipcode=&homesubmit=Get+Map

Clinton, OK is one of those places where if you've been there for more than 20 minutes you start to feel like you've been there too long. I had to spend a week there on a business trip once. By the time I left I was ready to buy a bullet and rent a gun. :)

Peter

Originally posted by Grim Reaper
my GPS its north east of here 1077.2 miles on I 40 Longitude: west 99.0268
Latitude: north 35.5043

That's a little too specific for practical use, Dathan. You STILL can't justify walking around with a GPS. Jeez, some people just have too much disposable income. :D

Clinton, OK is one of those places where if you've been there for more than 20 minutes you start to feel like you've been there too long. I had to spend a week there on a business trip once. By the time I left I was ready to buy a bullet and rent a gun.

Actually being from Oklahoma i can tell you that is not only true of Clinton but for the whole state.