when cruise nights go wrong ...

Was that in cerritos ??? If so I passed by there yesterday before the accident that's at the peris rest. ????

Members,

We have a lot of "Asian" members on this board.
The management will not allow racist comments.
We should all have fun, it just does not have to be at another's expense.
For what it's worth one of my best friends is Chris Chow.
He has driven a 7 second stock suspension car and a 200 MPH street car.
I think that silences most critics on this board...

I had to look at the 1st couple pics twice.......she moved that Lemans sideways one full parking spot and damaged 1 other car in the process!:eek:...........did all that damage and no airbag deployment:confused:?

Was this a vengfull wife/girlfriend? I would have figured she'd be balling her eyes out in that pic of her.

Sad, truly sad!......poor cars didn't stand a chance:frown:

X2. Exactly what I was thinking when I saw the pics. Not being there and knowing the situation it looks like it was "aimed" at that Lemans. Sad. Love that car. GLad no one was hurt.

Members,

My comment was directed to the car(Lexus) :rolleyes:However in todays politically correct world facts can often be mistaken for racism:rolleyes:

Kevin

Seeing your sig pic makes me want a white T sooo bad. :cool:

Peter

Peter, I have seen this car in person, and believe me the pics don't even do it justice - that ****in thing is unbelievable and runs as fast as it looks.

Ravi

OMG really? Ok these are facts... I own a towing company in Washington state. I got a call for an accident one day.. I went out and found a Lexus SUV and an Asian customer. She said to me with a giggle, "I bet you never expected to find and Asian woman driving a Lexus SUV who has been involed in an accident did you?" Hahahahahaha.. she laughed. She also said "it's known in the Asian community we are the worst drivers"

This is FACT not some racist remark. Its about bad driving. Its just like saying "I was stuck behind this old lady who was driving 10 under the speed limit" I didn't see her but hey I bet she was old. No reason to get all worked up.. If this offends you I'm sorry. Well not really, Just stating FACTS.

OMG really? Ok these are facts... I own a towing company in Washington state. I got a call for an accident one day.. I went out and found a Lexus SUV and an Asian customer. She said to me with a giggle, "I bet you never expected to find and Asian woman driving a Lexus SUV who has been involed in an accident did you?" Hahahahahaha.. she laughed. She also said "it's known in the Asian community we are the worst drivers"

This is FACT not some racist remark. Its about bad driving. Its just like saying "I was stuck behind this old lady who was driving 10 under the speed limit" I didn't see her but hey I bet she was old. No reason to get all worked up.. If this offends you I'm sorry. Well not really, Just stating FACTS.

FACT or STEREOTYPE? One call from one lady who can't drive doesn't speak for an entire race.... IMHO

FACT or STEREOTYPE? One call from one lady who can't drive doesn't speak for an entire race.... IMHO

This is one instance, One example. I could fill the pages here with stories like this after 25yrs of towing cars...

Members,

AMEN!!!!!!

BUT we don't have too many women on here, so we'll just chalk it up to the female driver, not the asian one. :tongue:

In all seriousness, unless it was a family heirloom vehicle that truly can't be replaced, I wouldn't get too worked up over it. But their insurance would be paying me a crapload of money. Isn't building them half the fun?

lmao....

I don't blame her for not getting out of the car.

The navigation system probably said "Turn left into immaculate car in 500 ft."

that was to funny. really....:):):biggrin::biggrin:. sad for them cars thoe. Would have bein my car that lady would have bein in a pool of blood. thats to sad to see someones hobby pride and joy and money go down the drain like that. :mad::mad::mad:

Very sad...

On a lighter note, the Lexus is sure lucky it wasn't the other way around:eek: I expect there might have been a pancake Lexus left;)

That was a nice old Pontiac!

Some of you guys brought up race and that she is a she but the fact is she is from California! That says enough. They put Arnold in charge. WTF? Most of the people in that state need taken out of the gene pool. Think about it! When someone makes it big they move to LA and lose their mind. Micheal Jackson, OJ just to name an example. She may have been on medical marijuana. How can a state say everything on Earth causes cancer and then turn around and let stoners drive cars? Now they want to be two states. Weed out the nut cases and dump the morons in the pacific.

Some of you guys brought up race and that she is a she but the fact is she is from California! That says enough. They put Arnold in charge. WTF? Most of the people in that state need taken out of the gene pool. Think about it! When someone makes it big they move to LA and lose their mind. Micheal Jackson, OJ just to name an example. She may have been on medical marijuana. How can a state say everything on Earth causes cancer and then turn around and let stoners drive cars? Now they want to be two states. Weed out the nut cases and dump the morons in the pacific.

Wow ur retarded ......like the rest of the country isn't filled with pollution from its people... where was the casey anthony accident, the oklahoma bombing, colombine shooting, and as far as im concerned weed only causes a big appetite and a lil lazyness ...its drunk driving that cause the havoc where did ryan dunk pass.... do everyone a favor and don't everpost again ...... people will always talk crap about cali and I can never change that my point is that **** hits the fan everywhere

Way off topic

Very sad...

On a lighter note, the Lexus is sure lucky it wasn't the other way around:eek: I expect there might have been a pancake Lexus left;)

That was a nice old Pontiac!

Probably not. I'd rather be in a new 2800 pound compact car than anything about pre 1978. Those old cars crumple like soda cans and the drivers/passengers were usually killed or disfigured. There was a vid a couple years ago showing the devastation when they crashed the same make/model new vs old. The classic was so devastated it would be highly probable anyone in the front would be fatally wounded. I'd like to hear the story behind this one though. Wtf

Bison- You have a youtube video or link about that classic vs old crash testing? i would like to see that!