when cruise nights go wrong ...

wow... feel worse for the cars than the driver... what an idiot, who crashes like that anyway???

Amazing... with the Lexus jumping up in the air just enough to miss the frame rails and floor pan, that door didn't stand a chance.

Sickening pics. I can only imagine the horror the owners must be feeling when they saw this. those cars were prolly original and managed to get thru their whole lives with original steel. To only be trashed by a stupid woman in a Lexus who was prolly talking on a cell phone.

wow. just wow.

i was going to ask for the story behind this, but then i saw the shot of the lexus driver... no explanation needed. :rolleyes:

its amazing that dumbazz lady escaped with her life!!!! emotions run awful high when you destroy someone's pride and joy:mad:

i got rear-ended in my TR sitting at a stoplight by a drunk, yes drunk (rode away in the cop car) soccer mom talking on a cell phone. ruined my drivers side bumper filler/black taillight trim, dented the bumper.. (6k in damage to her mini-van :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:) even with the minute damage to my baby, i was still ready to see her hanged on the spot lol.

my condolences to the owners of those machines.. and i hope they take that lady's license away for LIFE!

I had to look at the 1st couple pics twice.......she moved that Lemans sideways one full parking spot and damaged 1 other car in the process!:eek:...........did all that damage and no airbag deployment:confused:?

Was this a vengfull wife/girlfriend? I would have figured she'd be balling her eyes out in that pic of her.

Sad, truly sad!......poor cars didn't stand a chance:frown:

Very sad. Saw that one before, but still had to look again... If it would have been a guy... ass kicking would proceed!

I just threw up.................... I feel very sorry for the reject that does something stupid like this to our car... :eek:

I don't blame her for not getting out of the car.

The navigation system probably said "Turn left into immaculate car in 500 ft."