Whats it worth? 1 owner

Quick6'n'-K.C.

wana steal it? meet mr9mm
Staff member
Nothing less than what your asking.How many are left in that condition. I even emailed the craigslist add to one of my rich friends and he does not want to tie cash up in a car.I know his wife had a few words in that one because he really wants a tta. I bet that car will be worth almost double that if not more in ten years. The market sucks right now.Shut off the lights and close the garage door and forget about it for a while. I want to sell my corvette but in this market forget it. I parked it at my parents house 3 years ago and havent seen it since. Dam I didnt see your last sentence I will paypay $5000 right away I will even pay the fees:biggrin:

Thank you for the reply, i was hoping to get the car sold to make some room in my garage.... seems like everyone is tight with the cashola right now...

Sad thing is i bought it 2 years ago and still have not driven it, just trying to keep the miles down.

10 years ago it would have been like my 8k tta, drove the heck out of it, even 1500 mile trip and didnt think twice about racking up the miles.

Garage art is nice to have, but sometimes it just gets in the way... I need a bigger garage... and a better paying job.:biggrin:

ya beautiful car!! but the bottom line is what someone with the $$$ will give ya and what you will take.. market sucks right now. Hell the wife actually told me to BUY some cars but to me right now CASH IS KING !!! So I am like others that hallucinate BUT haven't pulled the trigger. GOOD LUCK !!!

I sold a car yesterday and have someone lined up to purchase my trailer. Money is out there, I just have to find the right guy for the car

Right now the car doesn't cost me anything to keep it in the garage It would be nice to have the extra
Money and a spot in the garage to fix other peoples
Junk
I wouldn't be offended If someone said it was worth
Less if they had cash in hand. Lol
eBay didn't pan out. Guess I will park it in walmarts
Parking lot with a big red for sale sign on it

People are spending money on cars. Look at all these people buying brand new cars that will be worth half of what they paid in 4 or 5 years.

I think you need to pull that thing out of the garage and get some really nice pictures. You can't tell how nice the car really is with the pictures you have and if someone isn't local they might not even ask any questions with those pictures.

I think 22 is a fair price. It's just going to take some time to find the right person that wants this low mileage example of a TTA

I still don't get how this board works. Last email I got is when grumpy posted
Sorry guys I would have posted sooner if I knew any activity was here

I'd take new pics but the car
Is 3 deep in the garage

I'd take new pics but the car
Is 3 deep in the garage

I will offer 5k and a Happy Meal but I want a full tank of race gas:p

All joking aside, if it was mine, and I was not in a pinch to sell it would not even be offered right now.

Someday that baby will bring HUGE $$$$ to the right guy...

I just checked the 2 on eBay Ty Some nice cars out there

Maybe I should mention mine still smells new:)

I just checked the 2 on eBay Ty Some nice cars out there

Maybe I should mention mine still smells new:)

LOL makes sense to me. :biggrin:

Trust me if I had 20 grand laying around that thing would be in my garage.

Good Luck brotha :cool: there is an ass for every seat!

when I post to a car for sale I draw a lot of guys figuring if I am looking at it it has to be a deal :p Nice car ..

Well Dan show some more interest so someone will buy it out from under you ;) I'd like to sell it and my white limited

well I do love Limiteds and TTAs BUT I just bought a new "Buick powered barge" :p I will say for guys that have never driven a TTA.. GET ONE !! The performance and handling are awesome. It was one of the best/fun cars I have ever owned !! A sleeper to.. Nobody use to know what it was. It was known around here as the "wifes car" :biggrin:

fyi - the email you got about grumpy's post tells you -

"There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the
forum again."

you only get an email for the first reply in your thread. it's up to you to go check the thread after that ;)

"There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the
forum again."

you only get an email for the first reply in your thread. it's up to you to go check the thread after that ;)

He is just a moderator what do you expect :D

forum again."

I didn't get a email when he posted this morning. But did when u posted. Sometimes it takes a few posted to generate a email to me. No biggie :)