TTA TT-op/Leather 16k miles, fully documented many extras

Ha...mine is cleaner then that...........

when it was new.:p ...great pics and car looks awesome...

I have one with 7k miles and couldnt get $25k. Good luck on your sale.
Depends on when it was for sale. Markets change everyday it seems. Depends what went with the car, I've seen much lower mileage cars with more wear and dirty undercarriages too. Right now this is the one of the lowest priced TTAs for the condition. I check auto trader, hemmings, cars.com, ebay almost daily. The market will meet the price eventually if it is not today. Most of the panic selling has ended from those hurt by the great recession.

Depends on when it was for sale. Markets change everyday it seems. Depends what went with the car, I've seen much lower mileage cars with more wear and dirty undercarriages too. Right now this is the one of the lowest priced TTAs for the condition. I check auto trader, hemmings, cars.com, ebay almost daily. The market will meet the price eventually if it is not today. Most of the panic selling has ended from those hurt by the great recession.

My car looks and smells like it has 7k miles on it, it's stored in a climate controlled garage and it's been an Arizona car since it's delivery, never been in the rain and has zero leaks. The market on these cars has always been soft. I sold TTA 1225 back in 2003 with 42k miles on it for $10k and it was spotless.