What turbo with 60 lbs injectors?

QUIP'6' said:
Bison if you raise baseline pressure wouldn't that lower lph at higher Psi? Confused. If I ran 48 line off with 25 Psi wouldn't the lph at 73psi be lower than 43 line off at 25 psi with 68 Psi?

Yes but you would need to if you want to be able to run those injectors to that power level.

Bison is right. As confusing as it may sound the results prove that it does supply the extra fuel.

What I am tyring to clarify for you is that your goals are stepping into territory that gets REALLY EXPENSIVE, REALLY DANGEROUS and does it REALLY FAST.
My combo is a proven mid/low 10 second car with much more potential, much, much more. If you want time slips or testimonials I will be happy to provide them
My point is only this. If you don't have the money to go racing, don't try to build a low 10/high 9 street car. You'll only end up with a car you can't open up at the track or one that you can't really "drive" on the street without risking life (or lives) and limb.
So what you're saying is your car isn't a reliable car that can be driven everyday?? That's no fun.
I know it can be done, and yes I'll be on the street more than the track.
I was just hoping someone who is doing it could share what's needed to get there and stay together for 50/60 thousand miles.

I know BISON can and has done it for himself and others by some of the threads I've read.

Then again, when you're all done and out there looking for a race...... I'll be your Huckleberry........:D

Okay doc, get your pistols ready, I'm coming for you :cool:. BTW I love that movie LOL. :D

Yes but you would need to if you want to be able to run those injectors to that power level.

I would be willing to change the converter, inj. and turbo if need be.

I just want to keep as much of what I have as possible.

I have the specs on the cam and I believe it should be able to get me there. [Low tens.]

I disagree with this. Mass flow is mass flow. I'd agree the the pressure ratio will be much higher to hit the same mass flow as an engine combo that has a higher operating range if mechanical mass efficiency is the same.

You are right. I was looking at some old logs and crunching some numbers on a racing calculator and was looking at the spread sheet wrong.

okay I will jump in,the real deal is you must get the car to support the power you want to make which is expensive.rear end,transmission,driveshaft,motor mounts,exhaust,suspension,brakes,cage,seat belts,wiring,fuel delivery,etc.build the car around the power you want to make and overbuild it.then have a budget for spare parts when you have downtime as things can go wrong from parts failing to learning curve.

I run the 60's on my car with twin nozzle alky,64 billet bb strim turbo.have good voltage and a good intank pump

I just orded a trans from extreme capable of low tens.

I'm trying to overbuild with every purchase I make.

This isn't something I plan on doing in a month, but would like to know what I need to get as the money becomes available.

So what you're saying is your car isn't a reliable car that can be driven everyday?? That's no fun.
I know it can be done, and yes I'll be on the street more than the track.
I was just hoping someone who is doing it could share what's needed to get there and stay together for 50/60 thousand miles.

I know BISON can and has done it for himself and others by some of the threads I've read.

Okay doc, get your pistols ready, I'm coming for you :cool:. BTW I love that movie LOL. :D

Don't put words in my mouth. My car is very reliable, I drive it on the street 3 -4 times a week. I'll be at the track this Saturday.

Mr Spool said much of what I was trying to convey to you, only more succinctly.

Yes it can be done, Bison didn't build mine but Lou Czarnota did and it's a rocket ship. In the meantime I learned a lot from Lou and guys like Nick Micale, Bison, Charlie F1 and some others.

It can be done, it's keeping yourself grounded in reality that can be the hard part... well, that and trying not to piss off the track officials...

Like I said, Best of luck and keep posying your progress. Look me up when you're done. :D