what kinda music do you listen to?

Not exactly sure what it means but the lyrics are:

If you're foul, you better run a make on that license plate
You coulda had a V8
Instead of a tre-eight slug to the cranium (POOOOOW!)
I got six and I'm aimin em

not sure if he is talking about a 3.8 or a 380 pistol round.

The Cult..............Good Call! Want me to post some videos?

Hes talking about having a .38 with 6 bullets.

Yeah, I kinda figured that. As long as we are on the subject, does anyone know of any Turbo Buick references in any music besides the obvious Judas Priest one.

Yes I know it's not ACTUALLY a TR reference, but it sure does match up good. I thought it was funny but I realize what they are really talking about.

agnostic front, dri, war zone, bad brains, minor threat,cromags,sick of it all,youth of today,ssd,circle jerks,black flag,prong,beastie boys,hatebreed,madball,E-town concrete,7 seconds,misfits,mc5,bio hazzard, token entry,underdog,anathrax, metallica,venom,slayer,korn,celtic frost,accept,NWA,PE,rundmc

The Judas Preist song wasnt a reference to Turbo Buicks, he was talking about a new Porsche he had gotten....still a cool song thou

Joshua

Yeah thats true! people might start thinking that our cars are for sissy's...how someone could think that about a car as sinister looking as a GN i dont know, but you never know.

Joshua

Survivor-Eye of the Tiger.....................thats it, only that song, its in my ipod 234 times over and over again, and its on repeat:D

Funny!
Thanks for making my day!

Blues / Motown / Disco / Some Country / No rap crap:eek:
Blues - Delta, Chicago, Texas
Motown - All of it
Disco - Well, you know :tongue:

agnostic front, bad brains, suicidal T, minor threat,cromags, circle jerks,black flag,prong,beastie boys,hatebreed,,misfits,bio hazzard, ,anathrax, metallica,venom,slayer,korn,celtic frost,accept,

Seen all them bands way back...Venom gets no credit while Metallica got it all
And most have no clue the influence of C.Frost on alot of bands including nirvana

Partied with Iggy Pop and jammed with Dick Wagner known for Detroit band The Frost, single was called rocknroll music, he later went on to be a studio guitarist doing the lead on studio version of train kept a rollin from aerosmith cuz joe perry couldnt play that good, then he went on to do alot of Ace Frehleys leads in studio for kiss albums...due to 2 things, one ace wasnt that good and 2 he was too drunk to even show up to practice.

doesn't anyone like Culture club... :confused:

How could anyone tolerate boy george?! I dont have much room to talk though, I was driving the GN yesterday with Loverboy's Greatest Hits in the cassette deck.

Everybody's workin' for the weekend!

When I dont have a lousy 80's cassette plugged in for nostalgia, I am a fan of modern/alternative rock...
Bullet for My Valentine, NIN, Brand New, Chiodos, Dethklok!

MOD/SOD...Those guys were definately pre-dating political correctness, today that band couldn't get a record label to even consider signing them.

Anyone remenber MOD (SOD).... doesn't anyone like Culture club... :confused:

I actually like some of their music.

"Give me time
To realise my crime
Let me love and steal
I have danced inside your eyes
How can I be real"

LOL =)

Seen all them bands way back...Venom gets no credit while Metallica got it all
And most have no clue the influence of C.Frost on alot of bands including nirvana

Partied with Iggy Pop and jammed with Dick Wagner known for Detroit band The Frost, single was called rocknroll music, he later went on to be a studio guitarist doing the lead on studio version of train kept a rollin from aerosmith cuz joe perry couldnt play that good, then he went on to do alot of Ace Frehleys leads in studio for kiss albums...due to 2 things, one ace wasnt that good and 2 he was too drunk to even show up to practice.

Cool story. Ace should've quit drinkin long enough to jam, the drinkin is for celebrating the jam once jammed. He's still pretty good. He invented the Wonder Bar! or at least endorsed it. They got in the way. Floyd Rose is my pick.

Washburnwonder2001barinstalled.JPG