what kinda music do you listen to?

Used to listen to east coast rap.....never liked texas rap (im in Dallas) but listen to rock and metal now

Killswitch Engage is the best band ever!!!
Joshua

Hard rock....metallica, sevendust, slipknot, disturbed

will be in dallas late august for ozzfest...metallica and sevendust headlining

classic rock from 70's - late 80's & all country back to the 50's, I love The Man In Black.:cool:

Curently, a lot of Crystal Method. Sounds good and clean in the car and I can hear it over my droning exhaust. ;)

R&B...........you can actually understand the lyrics.

X 2!...I'm definitely NOT into rock, heavy metal or rap music...I find it too "agressive". I prefer by far "smooth" music like R&B, Motown, doo wop, etc...probably because this is the music I grew up with...:redface: don't forget I'm 56 y/o! :D

Claude :)

Black metal...like Dimmu Borgir, Emperor, Horna, Dark Funeral.....

Also alot of female fronted goth metal bands like Nightwish, Sirenia, Tristina, Elis and Darkwell....

All my friends laugh when they look through the CD's in my car. Everything from Pantera to Garth Brooks, the Doors, 2Pac, etc. I get tired of 1 kind of music very quickly, so I mix it around a lot.

Also alot of female fronted goth metal bands like Nightwish, Sirenia, Tristina, Elis and Darkwell....

I am not into the black metal scene but I am glad to see another nightwish fan. It is nice to hear some actual singing in music these days.
Other female fronted bands you make like are Within Temptation, Lacuna Coil and Epica.

The European Metal Scene is where is at.
There are so many styles that as still alive and thriving there.

Despite Alexi's singing or lack there of I have really enjoyed the last
couple Children of Bodom Albums. The hard guitars being balanced with the melodic keyboards give their music additional depth.

All my friends laugh when they look through the CD's in my car. Everything from Pantera to Garth Brooks, the Doors, 2Pac, etc. I get tired of 1 kind of music very quickly, so I mix it around a lot.

Pantera Cowboys from Hell and Vulgar Display of Power are both excellent
CDs to get tickets to. It is had not to get a little pumped up LOL.

I am not into the black metal scene but I am glad to see another nightwish fan. It is nice to hear some actual singing in music these days.
Other female fronted bands you make like are Within Temptation, Lacuna Coil and Epica.

The European Metal Scene is where is at.
There are so many styles that as still alive and thriving there.

Despite Alexi's singing or lack there of I have really enjoyed the last
couple Children of Bodom Albums. The hard guitars being balanced with the melodic keyboards give their music additional depth.

I saw Within Temptation in concert when they opened for Lacuna Coil....I bought their cd The Heart of Everything....very good. Epica atleast for me are alittle harder to get into....seems she likes the high vocal style.

Children of Bodom are ok.....though I like Amon Amarth for their guitar driven Viking Metal alot more.;)

I saw Within Temptation in concert when they opened for Lacuna Coil....I bought their cd The Heart of Everything....very good. Epica atleast for me are alittle harder to get into....seems she likes the high vocal style.

Children of Bodom are ok.....though I like Amon Amarth for their guitar driven Viking Metal alot more.;)

With Epica I found out about them from the duet she did with Kahn from Kamelot. The Haunting is the song and it is beautiful IMO, I have been less than impressed by there other offerings.

BTW Tarja's solo record is terrible...

With Epica I found out about them from the duet she did with Kahn from Kamelot. The Haunting is the song and it is beautiful IMO, I have been less than impressed by there other offerings.

BTW Tarja's solo record is terrible...

YES!!!!!!!!! I find Tarja's solo stuff alittle sucky. Thought I was the only one.:biggrin:

tom1.jpg

last yr in San Fran... Me and the man Tom G

franco.jpg
Me and Franco
Very cool.....Saw Celtic Frost when they opened for Type-O-Negative here in Utah.....Awsome show!

yup same show in San Fran, was there on bizz, stopped in Tom and Martin remembered me from yrs past, we hung out back in the 80s during "into the pand" tour