What is your second favorite car?

groumoutis

Don't list any TB's. What other car would you love to own? I'm not looking for the typical Veyron or Venom GT answers either. I think we all would love one of those.

If I didnt have the TB I would love to have a 1964 Lincoln Continental exactly like the one used in Animal House. Not the Deathmobile version. That is my second favorite car that I will someday own.

68 cougar xr7-G (had one, needed restoration, but sold it when I got my first GN)

B

1965 GTO 389 Tri-power, Posi and a 4 speed...it's actually next on the list.

At one time my father in law had six 69 camaro's and two of them were the convertible pace cars. One had a three page spread in Hot Rodding magazine. The bad part of that car was that when he restored it he had a guy redo the writing on the doors and the guy misspelled Indianapolis. He spelled it "Indianpolis". The guy who did it was in Lafayette Indiana! My father in law is dyslexic and didn't know it was wrong until someone told him. He sold that car about 20 years ago for $27,000. He now has a 87 monte Aerocoupe and a 64 Impala.

My 70 GS.

ForumRunner_20120820_072418.png

Sorry if it sounds silly but.... I'm finally driving my next favorite ride. My new fully "decked" Lincoln. Something I've been lusting after for a long long time.

The bonus of getting it with EcoBoost is just that much more fun!

Well... I know the OP said 2nd favorite car, but here's my LIST of 2nd favorites I want to own.:)

'32 "Hot-Rodded" Model T
'50 Merc Lead-Sled
'67 Chevelle SS
'69 Camaro SS
'70-71 Chevelle SS
'83 Hurst/Olds
'04 Terminator Mustang
'13 GT 500

I would like to have my old 73 Nova back again. It was only the straight 6 250 with a power glide but that car ran flawlessly with the exception of the leaf springs breaking all the time. I miss that old turd. If you looked at it you would need a tetanus shot. It was rusted pretty bad but it never missed a beat.