What is your second favorite car?

I honestly own my favorite.... i love my 87 Regal Limited Turbo..... so many hours of blood, sweat, and tears [not to mention buckets of CA$H lol]... we have a bond :)

I've always loved '63 Chevy Impalas but also like early 70s GM Muscle, especially GSs and Skylarks, Corvette C6s [ZR1], Toyota Supras MK IV, generally any car done right i can deal with, i am a gear head and just blessed to have my car.

aaron

My 87 T was my first car I purchased when getting a job after college, then I bought my 01 Zo6, a '04 WRX wagon, then a 87 GN. I owned what I wanted and I guess I'd say my next favorite car I don't have would be a C6 Z06.

I've always love to have a 53-55 convertible Cadillac. My dad had all 3 of them during his youth. I currently own 3 Caddy's along with some other cars but nothing like my dads old Caddy's.

Realistically it would be a 97-99 supercharged buick riviera..in a pipe dream id have a jeep srt8

Off the top of my head, I can think of 3 cars I'd like to have..... :)
'70 Hemi Cuda
427 AC Cobra
ZR-1 Vette

1956 Ford F-100 with a SMALL back window, chopped top, suicide doors, fiberglass flip front end, big block supercharged engine, Mustang II front suspension and a 9in rear.

OOOooo...

Darkside just stirred my imagination!

Not a '70 Hemi Cuda.

But a '70 Cuda convertible!

340, console 4spd., white with a red hockey stick and red interior, AC, pw, pdb. Or a '71 with the quad lamps and gilles in the fenders would be just as Cool!

70-71 Buick GS or a 04 Corvette convertable:rolleyes:Now that my hair is thinning a convertable seems like a good ideao_O

Kevin

broke said:
^^^^^^havent thought about that much have ya.:D

nope....not at all! Lol

I had a 56 in high school. It had a 351 in it. it was such a POS....body rot all along the top of the cab, bed wood pretty much gone as well as the interior...but I LOVED driving it!

2a> 69 Nickey drag pak 427 Camaro 4 speed
2b> 70 GS Stage 2 4 speed
2c> 63 VW Notchback N model in Anthracite grey
2d> 70 AMC Machine
2e> 91 GMC Syclone
2f> 67 Buick Special Wagon
2g> 67 Buick GS 400 Pillar
2h> 2012 CTS-V Wagon 6 speed
2i> 67 Caprice Wagon 427 4 speed

Thats just the top of my #2 list