Boost Control Issue - need direction on next step

Thanks fellas,
I’ve been wanting to upgrade to fuel system and wiring for a while but kept putting it of since I wasn’t having issues but now is a good time to upgrade.

I’ve been told that it’s a pain getting the pumps into the tank with the float on
Switch to DW300 pumps (note pump polarity during install) and beef up the grounding by running a 10 gauge ground wire from the battery ground to the rear of the car. Connect the 10 gauge ground wire to the racetronix ground bundle back there.
Hi Jeryl, you like the Dw300 pumps better?

Thanks fellas,
I’ve been wanting to upgrade to fuel system and wiring for a while but kept putting it of since I wasn’t having issues but now is a good time to upgrade.

I’ve been told that it’s a pain getting the pumps into the tank with the float on

Hi Jeryl, you like the Dw300 pumps better?
I’m looking for a setup that includes the sending unit since that’s what got me into this pickle in the first place

Yes, it is an exercise in patience to get the dual pump set up in but it will go. Not experienced with the DW pumps on the hanger though.

I went with the RobbMC sending unit and a Holley Vr1 external pump/ controller. Loving it so far and whisper quiet.

Did you get your pump issue solved?

If not talk to Joe Telesca on here. He makes a billet hanger with a DW400 pump. Comes with new wiring from the alternator back, sending unit and it drops right in. I am running it with a 70 mm turbo. It will work just fine for 62 as well.

No Start after pump upgrade.

I went with the Racetronix 720 with their hot wire kit. Upgraded to the Cruz fuel lines and new flexfuel sensor. Ran a ground from the battery to the back of the car and tied in all grounds.

The battery is fully charged.
Up front in the engine bay, I have pump A as the primary pump and jumper on harness B for secondary and just the cover on A plus B and the ground on from the harness grounded to the alternator bracket.

I have verified that the primary pump primes for about 5 seconds with the key on and 30 psi on the edash for fuel pressure.

The car will crank but not start.

I’ve checked and I feel pretty confident that I have everything plugged back in that I may have unplugged.

I’ve verified that all fuses are good.

Things that I have noticed.
According to the edash the fuel pressure begins to drop immediately and is down to 15 psi within 30 seconds.

When I turn the key to on position all lights flash briefly on the fast Xfi but do not light up during cranking. I’ve always thought that the flashed.

any ideas. Thanks

I must have something unplugged that I am missing because during cranking only the power light is on at the Xfi box.

How about the Casper's adapter? 30psi seems low to me too.