What is your second favorite car?

I feel bad for even saying this - but the GN is my second favorite - First goes to the 65 Pontiac GTO

If I could have my high school ride again, that would be awesome! 76 Aspen RT, black superpak, 360/904-auto, suregrip w 3.23's. I've tried replacing it a few times, right down to the cam and cheapo headers, etc. but it just didn't feel the same. Having some respect for it now might be part of the problem. That old car spent nearly as much time in the air as on the ground cuz there's used to be so many abrupt changes in the back roads around here! Guess I'm lucky I never hurt anybody and have memories that can't be replaced with iron anymore.

PS, it used to kick the dogsnot outa all the 69 Camaro's we came upon too!:D

Second Favorite? I really dig my white Riv!:cool:
Nice big gentelman's musclecar. Fit's where I am in my life today.;)

OK, so maybe it has more class than I do... :oops::p

63-67 vette also 70 gto judge ra4 or 71 gto judge. im also pretty fond of my 89 tta's

Toss up between a GN and a 70 z/28. The Typhoons are still my current favorite...although (like any car) some days I would trade them in a heart beat.

Where are the "true" Buick fans? Give me a 69GS Stage 1 (new family car when i was in 2nd grade)
I do miss my 68GS

Hard to narrow down to just one. But here's a few.

'83-'84 Hurst/Olds or 442
'86 Monte Carlo SS Aero Coupe
Grand Prix 2+2
1987 Charger Shelby GLHS
1989-92 Camaro IROC-Z 1LE
1972-73 Camaro
First Gen Chevy II
1991 GMC Syclone
2008+ Dodge Challenger
2010+ Cadillac CTS-V Coupe

72 GS stage 1. My first hotrod was a had a rusty 72 skylark that I was converting into a stage 1 clone, but it was too far gone to spend lots of money on. Some day I'll have another.

1965 GTO 389 Tri-power, Posi and a 4 speed...it's actually next on the list.

I know where one is sitting in a Ford dealer showroom in Indiana. And it's for sale.

I know where there's a convertible sitting beside a garage rotting! LOL!

At least he pulled everything but the bodytub and put that stuff inside...

I really liked my wifes 2010 challenger r/t. If I could trade the GN straight over or even almost straight over I'd get one back. I'd also take a 69 charger if it wasn't stupid expensive to acquire.

But I wouldn't want any of them to be perfect. Lately I've found that the crappier a vehicle is, the more I enjoy it. I can't really explain it, I guess beaters have more personality and their flaws make them seem sorta human, easier to connect with. If it takes special instructions to operate it, it's right up my alley. There's a certain adventurous aspect to not knowing if you are gonna get to your destination. When you gotta find a way to limp it home, it usually makes for an entertaining story later on in life.

I really liked my wifes 2010 challenger r/t. If I could trade the GN straight over or even almost straight over I'd get one back. I'd also take a 69 charger if it wasn't stupid expensive to acquire.

But I wouldn't want any of them to be perfect. Lately I've found that the crappier a vehicle is, the more I enjoy it. I can't really explain it, I guess beaters have more personality and their flaws make them seem sorta human, easier to connect with. If it takes special instructions to operate it, it's right up my alley. There's a certain adventurous aspect to not knowing if you are gonna get to your destination. When you gotta find a way to limp it home, it usually makes for an entertaining story later on in life.

Don't tell us you bought that Diploturd! LOL!:eek::D

WOW...not one wish for a 55 Chevy. I love 55's. When you see one done right...the stance...the color...the wheels...it's hard to beat. Didnt make my list either, but now Im asking myself...Why???