What Do You Guys Think?

we will need to have Brent from AZ explain the reason why to spend money on a hot air thing :) lol..

There's nothing wrong with a hotair car, and the same goes for a t-top Turbobuick. As long as it's someone else's.
Actually, Brent's cars in Az (Hotair231?) are both quite beautiful, and I would like to see some close ups of the black & gray or black & silver car, but I think that I better ask before he reads this post.

It kind of reminds me of museum art. Ya know, like it's fun to look at, and your glad the guy did it, but you would'nt necessarily want to have it at your house. The stripe/wing thing is sort of cool. looks kind of Moparish.

Trans plant anyone?

Mike (the So. weatern art critique) Barnard

oooooooooooooooooooo im telling brent! :biggrin: seriously, theres nothing wrong with a hot air car. nothing at all, excpet the green paint.

buickbert

Trying to be open-minded...but

That has got to be the UGLIEST car I have ever seen.

Also, let's see...has to sell 'cuz daughter going to college. I guess he didn't know that in 2007 when he spent $25k restoring it; whatever.
Buy it for $6,500, re-paint it, and you'll have a nice $9,500 car worth about $8,500.

Its not about money its a sickness that causes you to lose sight of money.If it was all about money there would be NO STAGE II CARS just ask anybody who owns one.

are you a Doctor?

Its not about money its a sickness that causes you to lose sight of money.If it was all about money there would be NO STAGE II CARS just ask anybody who owns one.

cause you sure hit that square on the head !
it is a sickness, and there is no cure!
although I feel it applies to Buick GN's in general.

Reggie You've confirmed my suspicions. I have aways questioned you're stability but was too polite to say so. Lord only knows I tried to be a good example & because of your vulnerability never encouraged any of this.I feel that the moderators & staff here have a responsibility for a modest fee of course to provide a 10 step recovery program to deal with this crisis.I know Gary Wells has a lot on his plate but with his connections perhaps he could see to it that you get the help you need. Your friend Lou

Q: Why couldn't the Buick guru get any rest at night?

A: He was suffering from sheep deprivation!! ;)

No Lee I am not a doctor just a buick nut who has paid for a lot of experience.

Lou I don't know if I can afford to pay for any help at this time The TA BLOCK has taken all my money so I guess I will just have to suffer with the Buick Curse.

REG

No, Reggie, you have to read between the lines with what Lou is saying. What Lou is saying is that you are the only member of the turbobuick clan that has not worked on my car so therefore you are the the only one that has not thrown me out of their shop or garage or fired me as a customer. Lou's thinking that I might trade you some of the Wells turbobuick curse extraction & recovery steps for some work on my car. Tell Junior hello for me please.

.................................I know Gary Wells has a lot on his plate but with his connections perhaps he could see to it that you get the help you need. Your friend Lou
Naturally I have a lot on my plate. How do you think that I got to weigh 240 lbs? By going hungry?
On a side note, Lou, how's rosy palm doing?

I think we need an intervention for Reg. He is now into the aluminum phase of the GN cycle of life.
Jeff

Naturally I have a lot on my plate. How do you think that I got to weigh 240 lbs? By going hungry?
On a side note, Lou, how's rosy palm doing?
Rosy is very sore from the operation. She will be out of commission for awhile. Right now I'm having to learn how to use my left. Kind of exciting to get some strange.

Hope all heals well, Lou.
Thanks Gary! Years of twisting wrenches have taken their toll hope I have better luck than when I had my knee replacement. Took a long recovery to resolve that. Two months ago I had cataract surgery on both eyes also.

Thanks Gary! Years of twisting wrenches have taken their toll hope I have better luck than when I had my knee replacement. Took a long recovery to resolve that. Two months ago I had cataract surgery on both eyes also.

Just get a boob job and you will be a whole new Lou :eek: :D