What 2 expect 4rm carb turbo?

Lol you found my video, that burnout was done on a MAJOR vacuum leak, with complete stock engine, clogged cat, rat nest in the air cleaner, all in all POS, in couple of weaks i'll post a much better video, maybe both wheels will spin this time...:D, won a bet with that vid...

thats your car.
thats way cool.
can i see a pic of you motor if its not too much of a issue.

I’m not trying to be rude I just want to get to the bottom of why our car are not running right.
My car would smoke em with my old motor on five cylinders and TA radial fiftys. When I put in the new motor with a normal holley non spreadbore it will really fry em . when I put in the 342 gears it should be wicked.Cannot stress enough junk the quadrajet and put in a holley way better bottom end response .It did not hurt my milage and the car spools way faster plus you do not need a pevr or a hundred year old mechanic to trick it out. Mike

only smoke coming from my car is from the exhaust leak, I tried to do a burnout, and my engine died, hit the gas, hit the break, and no rubber. I can do a small peg leg if its wet or on gravel though:rolleyes:

only smoke coming from my car is from the exhaust leak, I tried to do a burnout, and my engine died, hit the gas, hit the break, and no rubber. I can do a small peg leg if its wet or on gravel though:rolleyes:
Just throw a ton of money at it mine seems to respond to that very well take it easy . Mike

by the way I am power braking it will spin em with no boost but much funner at full boost it will fry em all the way throughfirst no problem . If ihold the brake and go into full boost can go threw first and second gear sitting stll have not tried third by the way if you do this dont let off the break **** blows up. Mike

by the way I am power braking it will spin em with no boost but much funner at full boost it will fry em all the way throughfirst no problem . If ihold the brake and go into full boost can go threw first and second gear sitting stll have not tried third by the way if you do this dont let off the break **** blows up. Mike

Yeah, Im not trying to blow up my engine anytime soon. As a matter of fact I get some money soon to fix up my car. I want to go BT or get the DT system tuned by professionals. If I go bt, ill do it myself..

My car would smoke em with my old motor on five cylinders and TA radial fiftys. When I put in the new motor with a normal holley non spreadbore it will really fry em . when I put in the 342 gears it should be wicked.Cannot stress enough junk the quadrajet and put in a holley way better bottom end response .It did not hurt my milage and the car spools way faster plus you do not need a pevr or a hundred year old mechanic to trick it out. Mike

what have you done to your car so far? how do you put a holly carb on so it will work? is there a way you can post some pic of how you made the holly work on there I'm a visual person? what size holly carb do you have (cfm rating)? i might get a holly but time will tell.

thats your car.
thats way cool.
can i see a pic of you motor if its not too much of a issue.

my old set up...
06291955.jpg

Just doin a wire tuck, and deleting useless parts....In the process of putting everything back together, i'll post up pictures when it's together