We've lost a true friend

MikeRenz

Typhoon Addict
:frown: Hi Everyone,
I'm new to tb.com, but am a mod at syty.net. We learned today of the death of a great friend, Myclone. He is a user here also
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/members/myclone.html

I just thought everyone should know that we've suffered the loss of a great friend, always willing to help out in any way he possibly could....and true innovator in the world of syty, and i'm sure beyond.

Here are some threads about him on syty.net:
The sad news: SyTy/SGT - Forums - Myclone is gone
Some great myclone memories/stories: SyTy/SGT - Forums - Myclone stories thread

And a donation/collection that we are gathering for his wife/family
SyTy/SGT - Forums - Myclone Donation

For those of you that have had the pleasure of dealing with Myclone, or reading his great stories, you can understand what a horrible loss this is. I'm sorry to share such news. Please feel free to share your thoughts/prayers/stories over on syty.net. We'll be sharing everything with his wife, and donating everything to her and her family to use however they see fit.

Very sorry to hear. Did the truck slip off the jacks? We just lost a local Racer here because his car slipped off the jacks. Makes me earie every time I'm under my car.:frown:

apparently he was about to pull his 4l80e from his dually and the tranny kicked out of park and rolled of the jacks. His wife found him. Horrible horrible happening. :(

i am very sorry for your lost.... i pray that god will ease your and his family's pain....

wow ..so sad .. accidents like that happen fast .... been there and done it :redface:

His wife owns a GN as well. She used to post here sporadically as 'Lghtemup', but her users name isn't active.

I just saw this over on Pro-touring.com as well, it really is a terrible thing. My sympathy goes out to the family.

Very sorry for your loss of such a great person.

Dave was an awesome person. I am thankful that I got to know him when I did. He was respected and loved by many and will be deeply missed. Lisa, I am so very sorry for your loss, I will keep you and your family and friends in my prayers.
Sincerely,

Patrick

I was not fortunate enough to know him, but it terrible when one in our community is taken from us. So sad. :(

My deepest sympathy to the family, will keep them in our prayers!