Well, 1 week old and...

WE4

TBcom Admin /Prayers NYFD/NYPD
One week old and 286 posts. :D
I would say this forum is a keeper eh guys?
tell us what you think....
I think it has done real well and will continue to prosper and grow.
Let us know...
TB.com Administration

Bruce
WE4

This Forum...

...Rocks! :D It was a great idea, and helps keep the general tech forum less crowded also.:)

im still a newbie and hopefully with have a GN next year at the earliest,and this forum has helped me a good bit learning about the different turbos and setups for a good running car.im lookin to get one soon and get it in the low 11's atleast within a year after buying one,and i already have a good idea of what to do.still learning alot though.now i just need to own one!:D

I'd put everything back in tech. where it belongs....

Well except for the ford turbo questions.... :rolleyes:

That would include the brake, suspension threads too.

:eek:

Just my .02. :)

I say keep it as is. Narrowing down topics gets quicker responses from people that are in the know, and keeps away those who don't. However, I have the same problem as KLHAMMETT.:confused:

Thanks for looking for feedback!

It's great to be able to browse turbo-related posts in one area, but the number of views and timeliness of responses does get limited by branching them off.

In terms of experts and valuable posters, I wonder if experts tend to browse the general tech form and only turn to specific forums when they have a problem? If I had an important turbo question I'd probably try to post it in general tech where it would get the most attention in a quick way.

I've always liked the trans forum, but that's largely because Bruce answers so many posts with *very* helpful responses. Maybe this forum will bring out a few similar gurus, but my 2 cents would be to at least take a very conservative approach to moving posts from general tech to here.

Scott

I think Tech should cover all of it. I'm not too crazy about splitting it all up. I'm no guru, but I know a little bit here and there. I don't normally cruise any other tech areas than general tech. It would be a shame not to be able to help someone for lack of traffic in a specific area.

Keep it

I like the specialized sections better than the One-Size-Fits-All.

Definitely a keeper.