*UPDATE* OK Guys.... Looking for opinions on setting up a new LIVE AUCTION on TB.COM.....WOULD LIKE INPUT FROM MEMBERS *UPDATE*

OK last day to get on the list to sell. Hit me up one of several ways. Preferably to my text
10:29 pm PST Monday night.
By Tuesday evening please
916-952-9567
WE4

I think this is an AWESOME idea, it works other places, and I think it would work here, people are going to have to take a chance, some folks want top $ for some parts and are going to be pissy if they don’t get what they think, will this be a no reserve?? And you take a chance, or will there be a reserve???
I look forward to this in a BIG way, hope to see some interesting parts come up for auction.
I applaud your effort WE4 and keep it up, can’t wait for the 1st auction!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think this is an AWESOME idea, it works other places, and I think it would work here, people are going to have to take a chance, some folks want top $ for some parts and are going to be pissy if they don’t get what they think, will this be a no reserve?? And you take a chance, or will there be a reserve???
I look forward to this in a BIG way, hope to see some interesting parts come up for auction.
I applaud your effort WE4 and keep it up, can’t wait for the 1st auction!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree... what are the rules for the seller... I have heard all the negative an positive things that can happen to the buyer but nothing about the rules for the seller...like is there a reserve or if the seller doesn’t get close to what he/she thought they would get an backs out an doesn’t wanna give up there part/parts then what happens. I also agree with they should be on the board for at least a year to bid/buy or sell

no reserve no backing out, don't post it up if you want a certain price you'll have to do that on your own , bruce just wants this to be kinda of be a fun thing something different for all the brothers to tune in and watch/ participate , so if you can't afford to loose it don't use it , I believe he is finalizing rules and hope to start this Thursday, I think there should be a reasonable starting bid posted by seller at least enough to cover shipping and make some money but I think the whole idea is to get something at a great deal or sell something for crazy money LOL

rules on the way , who wants in , auction hopefully starts tomorrow night, where you at bruce ?