We Are Off To the Hospital

Baby is born!!

I just got a text from adam and it said "Baby is Born" and that was at 6:18 sept 23.

Glad to hear Adam!!

Post up the details when you have a spare moment!! :biggrin:

No WiFi at the hospital, just got back to the house for a few minutes and then back to the hospital.

Everything went great, we got there yesterday morning and they started all the medicine (mommy likey :biggrin:), she went into labor pretty bad around three and had the baby about an hour later (little earlier Scot don't forget the time change, not sure of the exact time). 7lbs 13oz and 21 inch long little girl, all ten fingers, all ten toes and a head full of hair, will get pics when the wife lets go of the camera ;)

Hopefully we will get to come home today, mom anyway, maybe one more night for Drew. Thanks to everyone for the thoughts and prayers, it's great to have friends like you guys all over the place supporting us. I will try to get calls returned today, pretty crazy yesterday and not long after Drew got here mommy sent me on a food run all over town. For some reason they didn't want her to eat anything for twenty four hours before we got there.

On a side note there was a birth of another little girl to the Buick Community yesterday, last night after a long and grueling labor process our friend Chris C gave birth to a beautiful black 1987 GN in TSM trim. He sent me a message this morning to tell me she was crunk late last night for the first time. Congrats to Chris and his new baby girl !! :biggrin::biggrin::cool:

No WiFi at the hospital, just got back to the house for a few minutes and then back to the hospital.

Everything went great, we got there yesterday morning and they started all the medicine (mommy likey :biggrin:), she went into labor pretty bad around three and had the baby about an hour later (little earlier Scot don't forget the time change, not sure of the exact time). 7lbs 13oz and 21 inch long little girl, all ten fingers, all ten toes and a head full of hair, will get pics when the wife lets go of the camera ;)

Hopefully we will get to come home today, mom anyway, maybe one more night for Drew. Thanks to everyone for the thoughts and prayers, it's great to have friends like you guys all over the place supporting us. I will try to get calls returned today, pretty crazy yesterday and not long after Drew got here mommy sent me on a food run all over town. For some reason they didn't want her to eat anything for twenty four hours before we got there.

On a side note there was a birth of another little girl to the Buick Community yesterday, last night after a long and grueling labor process our friend Chris C gave birth to a beautiful black 1987 GN in TSM trim. He sent me a message this morning to tell me she was crunk late last night for the first time. Congrats to Chris and his new baby girl !! :biggrin::biggrin::cool:
Thanks for the up-date Adam and wonderfull to hear everything went AOKAY!

Also congrats to Chris C. on his Black baby! :biggrin:

SW.

Thanks for the up-date Adam and wonderfull to hear everything went AOKAY!

Also congrats to Chris C. on his Black baby! :biggrin:

SW.

Thanks Scot!!

I just got word that they are going to let us all come home tonight around 6:30. :biggrin::biggrin:

Lindsey has the nursery all set up and ready to get home and play with Drew, the boys are at her mom's so she can get some rest and relax for a day before the reality of three kids sets in :eek::cool:

That is great news, Congrats on a beautiful healthy new born, I am stoked for you.......:biggrin:

Thanks Scot!!

I just got word that they are going to let us all come home tonight around 6:30. :biggrin::biggrin:

Lindsey has the nursery all set up and ready to get home and play with Drew, the boys are at her mom's so she can get some rest and relax for a day before the reality of three kids sets in :eek::cool:

Good stuff.
Now the middle of the night wakeups begin......again. :biggrin:
Have fun.:)

Ok, now that the baby is here, get the car ready!!

We better keep him away from his wife for a couple days after he drives the car again. Remember the first time he drove it. He got so excited the next we know Lindsy is pregnant. Like I said he was excited to drive his TSM car.

Congrats Adam. I will pray for you to have the ability to stay out of jail as your daughter gets older and starts dating.

A healthy baby girl, that is great news!! Best wishes to you and your family.

Thanks everyone, we are home and settled in now, maybe get some sleep tonight.

Here is a pic of the new baby!! :D

Attachments

• IMG_0774small.JPG
    IMG_0774small.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 63
You aren't gonna get sleep for a few months. Hope the little one does good and knows what a Buick is at least. lol Pretty little thing btw.