We Are Off To the Hospital

V8Assassin

100mi away ready 2 strike
It's four thirty in the morning and we are getting ready to leave for the hospital for the birth of our third (and hopefully final) child. A little girl named Drew Allen should be with us by days end! :biggrin::biggrin:

Why four thirty in the morning, don't know it's not like we are going deer hunting or something :rolleyes:

Not sure if the hospital has wifi or not, if it does I will be checking in today, if not I will let everyone know how it goes tom when we get home. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers today.

It's four thirty in the morning and we are getting ready to leave for the hospital for the birth of our third (and hopefully final) child. A little girl named Drew Allen should be with us by days end! :biggrin::biggrin:

Why four thirty in the morning, don't know it's not like we are going deer hunting or something :rolleyes:

Not sure if the hospital has wifi or not, if it does I will be checking in today, if not I will let everyone know how it goes tom when we get home. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers today.

Congratulations!! Hope your wife and new baby are doing well,spoil both of them for awhile. ;)

John :smile:

Congrats buddy! Keep us informed!

Far as the 4:30 and hunting time:biggrin: My little girl did the same thing. I was up real early getting ready to leave for a fishing tournament and the wife stopped me as I was getting ready and said I think we got to go:biggrin::biggrin: I still pick on my little girl and tell her she doesn't like daddy to fish:biggrin: I know I had a spot picked to win that tournament:cool:

congrats Adam. looking forward to hear that mom & Drew are doing well.

PS: I still think dogs are easier children. ;)

I can see it now, Honey breathe, breathe, oops I gotta post on the board, just a minute honey:eek:

Prayers just said for you and your family Adam!

Ty

Adam, Good luck to you and Lindsy and make sure you call and let me know how things went!

SW.

God bless

God bless you and fam . Hope everthing went ok. Iknow having a child is best feeling on earth? :);) oh sec is boost babby!!!!::D:D:D