Watching Hockey?

Hossa has to feel like a million bucks right about now

or the old bugs bunny episode where daffy duck wins a million bucks ...but it turns out to be a million box, so he passes on it but then it turns out that inside each one of those million little boxes was a crisp 1 dollar bill but no crispys for hossa ....only a donkey face

Congrats Pens fans, they pulled it off, due in part to good ole Wings Brad Stuart and his many blunders of the fun filled evening

Its payback for Hossa for his highstick that derailed a potential great career for Brian Berard. He played ok with one eye but was never the same.

I'm kinda hoping we lose game 6 to win the cup at home.

Scott

How'd that work out for ya? Does that crow taste good? :D

Since you're a bandwagon Crosby basher, I'll leave this blank spot for you to start rattling off excuses. I even pre filled in some of it for you :p

How'd that work out for ya? Does that crow taste good? :D

Since you're a bandwagon Crosby basher, I'll leave this blank spot for you to start rattling off excuses. I even pre filled in some of it for you :p

Yeah well you can't win them all. I'm no bandwagon Cindy basher...I'll bash him until he's done playing or he's on the Red Wings:D . He is a whiner, but that's not why we lost the cup. None of the reasons you wrote are. The rolls are reversed from last year. The Pens were all banged up and lost as did we this year. Maybe Cindy should look at his hockey hero growing up (Steve Y.) and learn a thing or two from one of the greatest captins to ever play the game. Then maybe he would have alittle more respect then this....

Zetterberg calls Crosby's actions disrespectful - NHL - Yahoo! Sports

Scott

I see Hossa being the jinx on a team to never win a Stanley Cup!! We had to go through it last year and thankfully he left so we could win the cup!!

:smile: THANKS HOSSA:smile:

AHHH cith of champs 09 Lombardi and 09 Stanley!! Thanks santa for bringing my great christmas present!! Some pics from the Stanley Cup parade
4677_1072198730546_1393494045_30194275_6469690_n.jpg

stcup3.jpg

DSC01344.JPG

DSC01353.JPG

DSC01357.JPG

DSC01365.JPG

DSC01367.JPG

DSC01371.JPG

DSC01383.JPG

DSC01385_6541.JPG

Yeah well you can't win them all. I'm no bandwagon Cindy basher...I'll bash him until he's done playing or he's on the Red Wings:D

Ha ha! Yeah, I hate Zetterberg, but uhhhhhhh, I'd be his #1 fan in a Pens jersey :D

For the record, I'm a big Wings fan and have been since about '94 or so when they played Jersey for the cup (and lost :( ). But I had to put that aside for the last 2 years. Pens > Wings. I've had to hide my Red Wings hat the last couple years ;)

EDIT: I should say, I don't hate Zetterberg. I hate the fact that he made me nervous every time he touched the puck :p

Man, thinking back to the mid 90's, I was a huge fan of Vlady Konstantinov, what a shame that was. Depressing as Hell :(

Just seen the numbers on attendence at the parade 375,000... not too shabby but not quite the 1.2 million at the wings parade from each year past.

Anyway congrats once again Pen's peeps, relish the victory and hope that those 21 yr old champions dont get a monster ego and end up getting fat and lazy

not bad considering theres not even 375k that live in the city... 1.2million? i dont buy it...way too many blacks in detroit to have that many show up for a hockey parade.

375k was definetly fudged #'s thou.. more like 200k.

Man, thinking back to the mid 90's, I was a huge fan of Vlady Konstantinov, what a shame that was. Depressing as Hell :(

Yeah Vlady was great to watch come across the blue line and lay out the other players with a hugh check. A very sad day here for sure. Still hurts me to see him the way he is.

Scott

not bad considering theres not even 375k that live in the city... 1.2million? i dont buy it...way too many blacks in detroit to have that many show up for a hockey parade.

375k was definetly fudged #'s thou.. more like 200k.

So because there are "to many blacks" in Detroit not that many would show up...LOL When you watch the Red Wings how many blacks do you see in the crowd? Most all of those 1.2 million don't live in Detroit. The Red Wings are the biggest pro sports team around this area. At the last 4 parades we have had 1 millon people or more. That's what you get from an original 6 team :D

Scott

So because there are "to many blacks" in Detroit not that many would show up...LOL When you watch the Red Wings how many blacks do you see in the crowd? Most all of those 1.2 million don't live in Detroit. The Red Wings are the biggest pro sports team around this area. At the last 4 parades we have had 1 millon people or more. That's what you get from an original 6 team :D

Scott

Exactly, when I was at parade in 02, I talked to people that drove down from Traverse City and other Northern parts. Myself and family came from Flint, lots from Grand Rapids etc etc and in 02 it was 1.2 mil, last year it was close to them numbers.

Oh well life goes on