Watching Hockey?

sti/rosewoodT

I am......GO PENS!! 3 wins in a row against the "Ovi show" Lets just put them out of thier misery monday!!:biggrin:

gettin ready for the blackhawks game in a few. GO HAWKS!!!!!!
pens- penguins
ovi- A. Ovechekn, not sure i spelled it right

Im a Penguins fan also. I hope Sid the Kid and Company can pull it out. Did you see the BS hit in game four? Thought a fight was comin.

BLACKHAWKS WIN BABY!!!!!! up 3-2 coming back to chi-town. we win the next one, can we take it all? i think so

I always called him Ovenchicken. :eek: :p

Take a good look at his Jersey, that's what it says. :biggrin:

Also rooting for the Blackhawks, and Pens, and Carolina. :)

Since the FLYERS are out, was hoping for an "old school" finals-

Blackhawks vs. Bruins. ;)

Little hope for the Bruins though :frown:

The pens couldn't get it done last year with Hossa and last time I checked he has a winged wheel on the front of his jersy :biggrin:

The wings will repeat!

Scott

Pens still choked... even with the striped morons on their side... I'm not a Caps fan; just have a loathing for any franchise that tanked their last 8 or 10 games back in 1984 just to draft Mario Lemieux... I'm sure during the 2005 draft lottery there was some foul play going on to draft Cindy "the diver" Crosby... neither of those teams understand what defense is and I'm sure will do well to lose for the East by chance that either of them advance to the Cup finals.... :mad: Angry Hockey Fan

AHHHHH....as long as we winning i be sooo happy!! Maybe next year Ovechkin,bring on the Bruins or Hurricanes...................IT DONT MATTER!!

The worst playoffs I've seen.... the officiating sucks, the teams are so inconsistent from game to game, and what goaltending..... That game seven last night was a joke... It looked like the Caps farm team showed up dressed in disguse.... I guess I'll be flipping between the two game sevens going on at the same time.... WTF??? Due to being in NC Fox sports will be carrying one game and Versus the other. Hopefully one of the games tonight will be a thriller.

I disagree on the playoffs in general, the games except for last night have been exciting. Hopefully the Bruins and Wings can win so we can have three Original 6 teams in the semi's.

yeah game 7 in detroit...they were pretty lazy for game 6..i hate em going down to the wire.

I thought for sure the Canucks were going to slide in and take it all but wow them Blackhawks are tough and sitting home getting rest awaiting the outcome of Wings/Ducks

2 really great game 7s last night!! Bruins gave it thier all,but the Hurricanes are coming to the Burgh...and great win for the Red Wings also