Watching Hockey?

He is Back

We are getting Pavel Datsyuk #13 back....that may be and unlucky number for you....:biggrin: ...I hope it is a good game five....;)

GO PENS!!!!!! If the Pens still this one tonight in Detroit, it's over. At least I hope it will be anyway.

3 in a row wont happen.. Not with your team..Not with mine.

it will come down to game 7

or like last year... but not the same Pens this year as last year..Wings better step up tonight or this year it will be like the Pens last year....lol

Hockey....HD.....it don't get better then this.....:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Well we were made to look like chumps for game 4 So game 5 it was back atcha...it was a tight game ....for about 10 mins

Now I have to go back to the drawing board to locate a bar with VS so I can watch Game 6:mad:

I don't see the Pens playing game 6 with anything more than 100%.... especially after that embarrassing performance. I was playing cards keeping half an eye on the game, it got out of hand quick. I'd say Detroit in 7....

I don't see the Pens playing game 6 with anything more than 100%.... especially after that embarrassing performance. I was playing cards keeping half an eye on the game, it got out of hand quick. I'd say Detroit in 7....

They better play with more than 100% if the Wings play like they did last night ;) . I'm kinda hoping we lose game 6 to win the cup at home. Oh and the Pens are a bunch of hacking cry babies when they start losing :eek:

Scott

Attachments

• untitled-1.bmp
    75.1 KB · Views: 105
Great pic of Syndy, always wondered what he really looked like without his helmet...explains all the tears.

Can't wait until Tuesday. Wish they would win it at home but not sure if I can take a game 7. I was there when they won the cup in 2002...priceless!

The problem with Crosby is that he is only 21 and a Captain which means that he can not slash (like he did Hank) he can not act out and be stupid.

He is put in a position where he must lead by example and take the high road no matter what his feelings are and I am not sure he can....very few have been able to take on the leading role (Stevie Y) at a young age

The NHL Commish was watching and I dont think he was pleased...

Mike
Sucks to be a Michigan transplant in Florida during Hockey season and the Finals