Watching Hockey?

Wings in overtime. I see the cup going to the D this year. Funny how I moved to NC and I walk around with my Osgood jersey on. :cool:

Just what I wanted.... looks like a repeat of the finals last year, I guess the thing for me to look at since I'm a hockey fan is as much as I hate the Pens... they will make it a better series (against D-town). But, still gotta get by the Caines... I think that is a foregone conclusion though. Go Whalers..... :D

Purely loving the hat trick tonight!! The Hurricanes are tough cookies though

Im a Caps fan... didnt like another of my teams falling to a Pittsburgh, but the Pens deserved to beat the Caps. Out played and out hustled them almost all series:mad:

That being said, the third Malkin goal last night was just sick!

It will be the Pens vs Wings again, only the outcome will be different this time!

Nail in the coffin tonight? GO PENS!! But i just dont agree with penguin fans egging Bill Cower's house for rooting for the Hurricanes. NC is his home.....he just won us a superbowl and that is where it ends with him for us!!

Attachments

• page0_blog_entry1_3.gif
    page0_blog_entry1_3.gif
    57.9 KB · Views: 88
That's funny. Red Wings stink. We beat you guys twice this year, but we are going to watch you win another cup from home just like last year.

Have to give credit where it is due.........Osgood was spectacular!!:eek:

1st period... wow and ouch
2nd period Pens for most of it
3rd period some tired players on both teams but in the end the score stuck

Were up 1 to nutin...tonight should be either fantastic or dismal with games back to back and some really sore players on both sides, glad the refs let em play for pretty much most the game.

Pens know they cant go home down two games so its going to come down to mistakes due to fatigue

and that means its a toss up... who flinches first

Pens got the first period hands down with that extra defenceman, Wings looked like they were having a hard time figuring it out.

looks like out the 8 total goals scored, only 3 were really good, the one on Ozzy Sat night and the two by our new kid, the rest were either flubs, bouncing off or just beating the puck in.

IM glad the refs are letting them play, I think we all counted alot of penalty's that could have been called against each team.

My problem will be not so much Tuesday night, finding a Bar that has VS so I can watch... but Thursday I will not have a snowballs chance since that will be game 1 in LA for the Orlando Magic, I can just see myself waltzing into a bar around here and asking em to flip it on the Stanley Cup.