WARNING: Do Not Buy From BOOSTJUNKIE

partial

Well partial refund or not i think you are moving in a positive direction - getting some (or maybe all)monies is better then nothing .Kudos to the mods on this site for putting the feedback section.:cool:

STILL waiting for my refund Shawn, ive e-mailed the guy and he keeps telling me to hold on, ive held on for awhile now!

Did you ever get the rest of the money? Ive seen him around the site, and never thought I would see this kind of post about him.

I have been waiting for money from shawn for years.... hopefully soon. left him another VM today

Not that I assume anyone, anywhere would still buy from Shawn, but I paid for a 3 bolt p-trim exhaust housing in late September. It took two weeks of prompting for him to give me a tracking #.
The package got "lost" in the mail: It was held at Canada Post's undeliverable mail facility because the box was empty...
I informed him of this and he made a claim with USPS and got refunded. Of course by now the 45 days for paypal is up. I never got a refund. I asked him to mail me another exhaust housing because he had 3 for sale. He accepted, but never came through, even after months of prompting, and calls to his personal cell phone and work. He has told me several times that he was going to the post office "that day."
He's basically stopped answering his cell, emails, his pm box is full and his cell voicemail is full.
BTW his explanation for this whole "scamming" situation is that a new shop specializing in GNs opened near him and are trying to slander him to ruin his reputation by making fake scam claims :rolleyes: suuuuure....

If a new GN shop opened near him i would love to see it especially in that high crime rate part of town. and with him they don't have to make fake scam claims because it's all posted on this board that these are real scam claims throughout this whole thread.

Just crazy .. I have been to his shop its the getto part of town but he does have alot of cars and alot of parts.. WTF Shawn just sent the parts when people pay for them if you don't have time just don't advertise stuff for sale. My dealing with you were all positive.. Do the right thing.. I think you can i think you can....

Maybe one of the East Coast guys can help ya out.

John Deere, I Love the TONY SOPRANNO aspect of your thread.. Who would Tony have used to WHACK him?

Paulie, Chris, Or Outta town guys?

On another note I hope you get your products or money back.

John Deere, I Love the TONY SOPRANNO aspect of your thread.. Who would Tony have used to WHACK him?

Paulie, Chris, Or Outta town guys?

On another note I hope you get your products or money back.

He would send Paulie, and Paulie and Chris would shoot each other cause they got into an argument and Tony would have to send in the Russian that got away:p

He would send Paulie, and Paulie and Chris would shoot each other cause they got into an argument and Tony would have to send in the Russian that got away:p

I was so hoping they would bring back the show. But I think Tony gets nailed when that guy came out of the bathroom diner.
As it went BLANK in the end like someone died. :frown:

It is possible that they could bring it back with AJ trying to take over & he fights with Paulie...

I wonder what ever happened to the russian?

I was so hoping they would bring back the show. But I think Tony gets nailed when that guy came out of the bathroom diner.
As it went BLANK in the end like someone died. :frown:

It is possible that they could bring it back with AJ trying to take over & he fights with Paulie...

I wonder what ever happened to the russian?

i love the sopranos!!! BIG FAN!! heres me and frank santorelli aka "georgie the bada bing bartender" the one that everybody take there bad days out on. FUNNY FUNNY GUY went to see his stand up show. he told me that they are doing a movie:eek::eek:

Attachments

• 0724002006.jpg
    0724002006.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 522
This issue was never resolved. The guy is a huge scammer and continued to promise me a refund, and never heard from him again.:mad:

This issue was never resolved. The guy is a huge scammer and continued to promise me a refund, and never heard from him again.:mad:
Just wanted to say he is still around and trying to buy parts. He did not post in my thread but did email me about a turbo....

time

I am not sure what does it take to remove a member from this site but I think he fully deserves it .

posi unit

i posted here a few weeks back on parts wanted looking for a 8,5 posi unit the next day i had this email in my mail box here,
this email was send back from boostejunkie, i have a pristine stock posi unit removed from a 36,000 mile GN to install a full spool . unit is in mint cond $210 shipped 412 654 1385 Thanks shawn so i called him next day and told him i would take it, was fixing to send him the cash paypal till i found this post here on forum in the feedback, hers is the email he sent me withhis pay pal info, Hello my paypal address is boostjunkieracing@hotmail.com please be sure to add 4% for the fees .Thanks Shawn i posted another thread last nite in parts wanted looking for a 38 spline 8.5 posi unit, here s the email i had in my email this morning
i just got a GN in today with a non posi in it i am going to keep the posi unit and install it in the car i just bought ! i had the unit boxed up and ready to ship but never got a payment its been 18 days since we first talked ? . ill keep a eye out for one for you ! Thanks shawn i didnt send shawn any money because of this feedback in the forum, but it lookes like i was starying to get it without and ky too, iv watched the board about every other day here, and i see he has not responded here, but everytime i send him a email, he responded to me wanting that cash in the paypal.

i posted here a few weeks back on parts wanted looking for a 8,5 posi unit the next day i had this email in my mail box here,
this email was send back from boostejunkie, i have a pristine stock posi unit removed from a 36,000 mile GN to install a full spool . unit is in mint cond $210 shipped 412 654 1385 Thanks shawn so i called him next day and told him i would take it, was fixing to send him the cash paypal till i found this post here on forum in the feedback, hers is the email he sent me withhis pay pal info, Hello my paypal address is boostjunkieracing@hotmail.com please be sure to add 4% for the fees .Thanks Shawn i posted another thread last nite in parts wanted looking for a 38 spline 8.5 posi unit, here s the email i had in my email this morning
i just got a GN in today with a non posi in it i am going to keep the posi unit and install it in the car i just bought ! i had the unit boxed up and ready to ship but never got a payment its been 18 days since we first talked ? . ill keep a eye out for one for you ! Thanks shawn i didnt send shawn any money because of this feedback in the forum, but it lookes like i was starying to get it without and ky too, iv watched the board about every other day here, and i see he has not responded here, but everytime i send him a email, he responded to me wanting that cash in the paypal.

Like i said Steve in his Email 18 days and no payment Steve all you had to do was tell me you did not want it ! There is no problem ! if you felt like you were getting it why did you call me a number of times telling me PLEASE HOLD IT WAITING ON THE BANK ?

this is from your email ( i transferred the money from my accound to paypal . just waiting on it to go in fellow)

still waiting on this transfer to clear from bank accound to pay pal, is slow as heck

Steve i was VERY CLEAR WITH YOU ON THE PHONE TELLING YOU I WAS LISITED IN THE FEEDBACK SECTION ! and i have nothing to hide my Itrader rating is 100% since 2001 THATS TEN YEARS OF SELLING PARTS TO PEOPLE WITH NO ISSUES . Life is tough and lots of things change over time . i have never posted in this section for the reason that the FEEDBACK rules state this section is for the buyer and seller to resolve there issues READ THE WHOLE POST there is people posting on here that have 100% no say so about me ITS A JOKE go talk about the HBO series in the Lounge ! MY PHONE NUMBER IS LISTED AND HAS BEEN THE SAME FOR 19 Years IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH ME CALLLLLLL ME !

Mandatory Feedback Forum Rules

IF YOU ARE NOT THE BUYER, THE SELLER, or directly involved in the sale, DO NOT POST IN A THREAD THAT IS NOT YOURS! Posts from people outside a purchase are not welcome, and can be deleted.

You have 100% because forum rules don't allow linking to a thread you respond to in the WTB section.

If you did not deliberately send me an empty package, you as the SENDER are responsible for making a claim with USPS on the INSURED package. Don't bother giving other people your lame excuse that the local post office didn't know how to initiate a claim.

You were given ample time to rectify the situation, and promised to replace the "lost" part as it was easier for you. You dodged my calls, emails and PMs for months, even when you knew I was about to deploy to Afghanistan. I did all the legwork for you, sending you copies of the letter from the Canada Post inspector acknowledging the package was empty and as such was residing at their undeliverable mail facility in NS, stating you had only to forward that info to USPS and make a claim. I also called USPS custserv, who corroborated the Canada Post inspector's statements, but couldn't do anything for me, or disclose any info about the case, because I was the receiver. You then decided you felt it was "unfair" to you to have to replace the part or issue me a refund after I posted about you here and seriously asked me to PAY YOU AGAIN via paypal to buy another one off you.

Even if you did send the housing, and the contents of the insured package actually got separated from their box, you are a tool for refusing to refund me.