WARNING: Do Not Buy From BOOSTJUNKIE

I must have been one of the lucky ones...I recieved the liquid-filled FP gauge I bought from Shawn.....only to have it leak 3/4 of the fluid out of it before I got it. :rolleyes: I was out $30. Guess I shoulda done more homework...

Sorry you got screwed man...that sucks balls.

Well, I was the unfortunate fool who trusted this guy for the Scanguage. New to the boards, and too trusting I guess and didnt think to do a search on the seller in question. I have long put a paypal claim through as its been well over a month, and hope to get a resolution from paypal this week. ******* got me for $205 US, thats why its so hard to trust buying off the boards for used parts sometimes, so many scammers out there like our buddy Shawn here.

The same story....over...and over....and over...and over...and over again locally and from out of towners!!

PITTSBURGS WORST ITALIAN/AFRICAN AMERICAN!!

STAY AWAY!!!

So why don't you locals help these guys out and pay him a "visit" to work things out:cool:

Man id love it if a local could "help" me out in any shape or form. Anyone have any suggestions for further course of action? Would calling his local police have any effect(can I do that internationally?).

you will be amazed at what google maps can do. on that work address, you get only a couple blocks up to the school. get his home address and you might be able to look at his house. i was able to look into a guys garage and zoom into everything inside because at the time the google shot was taken the door was up. i couldn't believe it.

so we ready to organize a possy and go beat this guys ass? Seriously almost willing to make the trip down there with some boys to do just that. Will the local police do anything? This guy is a scammer and needs to be dealt with accordingly, getting fed up with this bull****.:mad:

I called the guy and left a message on his phone... thats fine, I have a few buddies at a nearby university who ive talked to that can pay mr. oconnor a visit if this **** doesnt get resolved soon. The guy is a scammer, not gonna rest until I have my money or my product in my hands.

I believe he has all the local police in his back pocket,but good luck in your adventures!! I will keep a close eye on the news for a great outcome!!:biggrin:

The same story....over...and over....and over...and over...and over again locally and from out of towners!!

PITTSBURGS WORST ITALIAN/AFRICAN AMERICAN!!

STAY AWAY!!!
what does his racial decent have to do with him oweing you money?also are you both in the same city?hmmm.....go over and get whats yours.:confused:

Hello Guys i now have internet service and now can get these issues resolved . i have been on this site from Day one i have been very good about sending parts that i have sold and my feedbackk shows this . anyone that knows me can and will tell you i am a good guy there is a few parts that were never sent out and full refunds were sent back nov 4. PLEASE IF you have not recived a email from me, email me @ boostjunkie@libcom.com and i will get this resolved ASAP . Thanks Shawn

I called you on your cell and at your shop. You have no excuses for not calling back. Don't try to save your reputation, you ruined it.

what does his racial decent have to do with him oweing you money?

EVERYTHING.....but he doesnt owe me $$$

also are you both in the same city?hmmm.....go over and get whats yours.:confused:

He ripped me off on a motor,but got the hunk of junk back!! Just shoulda listened to soooooo many locals that said over the years to STAY AWAY!!

Hello Guys i now have internet service and now can get these issues resolved . i have been on this site from Day one i have been very good about sending parts that i have sold and my feedbackk shows this . anyone that knows me can and will tell you i am a good guy there is a few parts that were never sent out and full refunds were sent back nov 4. PLEASE IF you have not recived a email from me, email me @ boostjunkie@libcom.com and i will get this resolved ASAP . Thanks Shawn

Shawn , has this been resolved yet? Do i need to get some to put a foot up your ass?:smile:

Communicate with us, we all would like to hear this resolved.
BW

Its been 10 days, plenty of time to make this right. Do the right thing or quit lying and get off this site.

I recieved a partial refund, 100$ by money order, I never even told him the remaining amount he just sent 100$? Ive still yet to recieve the final amount, the remainder of which he promised about a week ago. Still waiting Shawn.