WARNING: Do Not Buy From BOOSTJUNKIE

thewoodieb

Woodie
He's been feeding me nothing but lies. He holds your money and won't send the product. He says he will ship it and doesn't, he says his work schedule was hectic. He's got an Official Professor BS degree. Twice I've been fooled by his lies, 503 bucks he owes me. This money was for an ATR 2.5 stainless exhaust system(no road hours) or so he says. He will not answer my calls or texts or emails, until I threaten to call paypal. If you have any questions please send me a pm. His username is: boostjunkie, his actual name is Shawn. He lives in PA.

If you(Shawn) have a problem with me posting this then maybe you should have just sent the product rather than taking me on this 2 month long ride.

If its been 2 months, youre SOL with Paypal. Call the local police.

Holy crap man, I understand you are upset but how many threads do you need???

Agree about being SOL with PP....they give you 45 days and that's it. Call the local cops.

x2 on those threads.
hope you filed your paypal claime before the 30 days.
google camera his address, it might be a crack house:eek:

boostj

you should look him up on our sister site "turbobuicks" i believe that he is selling there also .. Good luck with your quest ..

For those upset on how many threads I posted, get over it. You should be thanking me, I'm possibly saving you money and time. Don't chasitisize me, I'm not the bad guy. Redirect your negativity towards him. I appologize for posting to many times, even though it's for the good of the Buick community to keep scumbags like him away from our close knit community of help and trust. It's users like you, not to be taken personally, that allow this stuff to carry on by not carrying enough to make multiple postings to alert the community. I didn't know about this guy, but you do, most likely because of me, and if you knew about him before... Well then your just as bad as he is, there's no reason for him to be allowed on either forums. This was put as frankly as possible. So I appologize if I pissed you off, but there's better things you could be doing on this forum like helping others rather than complaining about something so minescule.

Thanks!

you should look him up on our sister site "turbobuicks" i believe that he is selling there also .. Good luck with your quest ..

I took your advice and he was selling on there and a member was saying:" it's been a month since I sent you the money where's my part?! Send my money back!!"

Sounds strangely firmiliar!!! Good ol'shawn strikes again and turbobuick just sits back and let's it happen. Let's take care of this guy already moderators!

For those upset on how many threads I posted, get over it. You should be thanking me, I'm possibly saving you money and time. Don't chasitisize me, I'm not the bad guy. Redirect your negativity towards him. I appologize for posting to many times, even though it's for the good of the Buick community to keep scumbags like him away from our close knit community of help and trust. It's users like you, not to be taken personally, that allow this stuff to carry on by not carrying enough to make multiple postings to alert the community. I didn't know about this guy, but you do, most likely because of me, and if you knew about him before... Well then your just as bad as he is, there's no reason for him to be allowed on either forums. This was put as frankly as possible. So I appologize if I pissed you off, but there's better things you could be doing on this forum like helping others rather than complaining about something so minescule.

:rolleyes: that is the POINT of the feedback section! You post in there...then if someone fails to do a search on the members name and they get screwed...well..the tools were there. (unless of course it's a first time for the seller...there's always a first time)

Maybe the seller will get banned..maybe he won't. It isn't your call to make or mine. Again, that is where the feedback section comes into play.

I completely understand you being upset, but seriously, you could have just said why you felt it was neccessary to cross-post. To include things like 'get over it' and 'it's users like you...', and then try to say 'I apologize..' makes zero sense. I seriously doubt if anyone was actually pissed, annoyed AT THE MOST. It just greatly clutters the board when people post the same thing multiple times in multiple sections. In a board as active as this one...clutter is bad.

So why don't you 'get over it' and just bump your feedback thread so people will see it. Nobody, besides possibly the seller, is out to get you. WE aren't the bad guys...you need to direct all that negativity towards the seller! (<---makes way more sense then what you posted)

thanks for the heads up , I was looking at a scanmaster he was selling but that died reeaaalllyyy fast.:cool:

Hmm...looks like the warnings were there??? You aren't his first...though reading through them it does seem things are made right EVENTUALLY (I wouldn't be happy with that answer either). Did you do a search?

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/feedback/280370-boostjunkie-where-you.html

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/feedback/205895-boostjunkie.html

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/feedback/194937-wtf-boostjunkie.html

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/feedback/161085-anyone-know-shawn-aka-boostjunkie.html

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/feedback/160611-anybody-know-shawn-aka-boostjunkie.html

There seem to be WAY more positive reviews though. So maybe this really is a case of 'wait and see'. But again...I wouldn't be happy with that.

Lol

:rolleyes: that is the POINT of the feedback section! You post in there...then if someone fails to do a search on the members name and they get screwed...well..the tools were there. (unless of course it's a first time for the seller...there's always a first time)

Maybe the seller will get banned..maybe he won't. It isn't your call to make or mine. Again, that is where the feedback section comes into play.

I completely understand you being upset, but seriously, you could have just said why you felt it was neccessary to cross-post. To include things like 'get over it' and 'it's users like you...', and then try to say 'I apologize..' makes zero sense. I seriously doubt if anyone was actually pissed, annoyed AT THE MOST. It just greatly clutters the board when people post the same thing multiple times in multiple sections. In a board as active as this one...clutter is bad.

So why don't you 'get over it' and just bump your feedback thread so people will see it. Nobody, besides possibly the seller, is out to get you. WE aren't the bad guys...you need to direct all that negativity towards the seller! (<---makes way more sense then what you posted)

lol. Clutter? I posted one time in the for sale and wanted add, wether it got bumped or not isn't entirely my fault. You see your again coming on this thread in the correct location complaining about clutter when the fact is the post I made in the incorrect locations are most likely 4-5 pages in or more. Again you now know not to buy from Shawn which means my method worked. I'd like to believe America is a largely controlled by the citizens within it, as so should businesses and even forums. So I do believe that it is my decision even though there isn't a voters booth. We need to both find common ground and staighten this situation out. I was trying to notify the community and you were trying to keep order. So rather than keep this arguement going, let's just be proactive and end this as Buick comrades.

Hmm...looks like the warnings were there??? You aren't his first...though reading through them it does seem things are made right EVENTUALLY (I wouldn't be happy with that answer either). Did you do a search?

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/feedback/280370-boostjunkie-where-you.html

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/feedback/205895-boostjunkie.html

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/feedback/194937-wtf-boostjunkie.html

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/feedback/161085-anyone-know-shawn-aka-boostjunkie.html

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/feedback/160611-anybody-know-shawn-aka-boostjunkie.html

There seem to be WAY more positive reviews though. So maybe this really is a case of 'wait and see'. But again...I wouldn't be happy with that.

Exactly my point, wait and see, I've been waiting for 2 months, and I see nothing. Again if he's had these infractions why is he still doing this. I've called him over 25 times, sent him email, texts, and pm's. I've got no pity for him. If he was truly a good seller then he would atleast attempt to have no negative issues connected to him. Or atleast try to reconcile, by calling back...

find

I have met him "boostjunkie" some years a go and he appeared ok talking face to face but this board and couple other ones he visits speak other wise.Bad reputation folows I guess ..
p.s. He is not a big person in any means so if you are not too far away and you can hold your ground I suggest you pay him a visit and feed him couple of knuckle sandwiches - that is always a good pressure-tension relief ..:cool:

lol. Clutter? I posted one time in the for sale and wanted add, wether it got bumped or not isn't entirely my fault. You see your again coming on this thread in the correct location complaining about clutter when the fact is the post I made in the incorrect locations are most likely 4-5 pages in or more. Again you now know not to buy from Shawn which means my method worked. I'd like to believe America is a largely controlled by the citizens within it, as so should businesses and even forums. So I do believe that it is my decision even though there isn't a voters booth. We need to both find common ground and staighten this situation out. I was trying to notify the community and you were trying to keep order. So rather than keep this arguement going, let's just be proactive and end this as Buick comrades.

agree to disagree works for me! Good luck.

He says he will ship it and doesn't, he says his work schedule was hectic.
:rolleyes: Never heard that one before..... Another scumbag strikes again apparently.

Once again, another reason why we need a...... DEADBEAT SECTION!

nothing like board memebers screwing other board members. its happend to me

Shawn Oconnor contact info and address

Work: 410 large ave
Clairton PA 15025

Cell:(412)*654-1385
Work Number:(412) 233-9538

Call him and/or pay him a visit, I might be this weekend. 7 hour drive for me. Thanks everyone! I'll be calling the clairton magistrate tomorrow.