Wanted: Coolant fan switch (Picture attached...)

QuickWrench

Don't Read This
Shoot me a complete price, shipped to zip 29650. Send a pic [if you want] to seansparacio@gmail.com

fan_switch.jpg

This sits on the top of the intake, near the front.

Doesn't have to be brand new, but must work. Prefer one that isn't all torn up or has the corners all rounded off.

Thanks, guys.

Dude...

If I wanted a $25 switch, I'd buy one.

If I needed one tomorrow, I'd buy one at Advance.

I was looking for a cheap spare, hence this thread.

Now...what do you think the chances are that someone will offer one for five bucks, now that you've made it clear EXACTLY how much they cost?

To each his own why someone would want a "used" part as a spare just to have a spare of a part that pretty much never fails and for a part that only turns the fans on over 200 degrees so I guess you run your car hot that's why you need a spare. To each his own and there is one in every crowd and you prove that. :rolleyes: ;)

Rock Auto has them for $10 bucks BRAND NEW so I guess that's $5 bucks more then your looking to spend for your perfect used one? I have several used ones I think I'll throw in the trash just for you. From your response I'm sure all those people who wanted to sell you a used one for $5 bucks will pass. :biggrin:

Well, I'll just be sure to clear it with you before I buy anything, for any reason, at any price in the future.

You are wrong on RockAuto's pricing, and have completely jackhammered my thread.

Feel free to mind your own phucking business.

I know some computers don't work too well down south and just to give you something to try and find for the next month or so I won't supply you with a link to Rock Auto's web site as it seems a little out of your league to figure out how to navigate around on it. They are there for $10.72 and it's a AC delco part no less. But again that's $5 bucks out of your price range. Good luck in your search! Don't worry.. one will come to you if you close your eyes and dream really hard. :rolleyes: dude... if your looking for jackhammers you should have posted that instead of looking for a coolant fan switch. See if you can at least keep it on topic! ;)

That ten dollar sensor is a mirage...at least it was a year ago when I ordered three of them. The pricey sensor is the only one available.

I have commercial accounts with many parts suppliers, RockAuto.com, and GM. I know more places to find current, accurate prices than you do.

Computers don't know what zip code they're in...only what time zone.

Pretty sure Philly was just trying to help you out. I'm sure if someone has one laying around for $5 they'd still give it to you instead of saying "wait, it's worth $25!". Buick guys are usually decent when someone needs a part that they have laying around their garage....

RockAuto claims to have the one for $10, just that it's not normally stocked and takes a few days.

BlackMetal said:
...I'm sure if someone has one laying around for $5 they'd still give it to you instead of saying "wait, it's worth $25!". Buick guys are usually decent when someone needs a part that they have laying around their garage...
Cool. I'll take all of your parts at 20% of their value. ;)

BlackMetal said:
...RockAuto claims to have the one for $10, just that it's not normally stocked and takes a few days.
I mentioned earlier that I have tried to order it in the past without any luck. I generally don't try to open a locked door twice.