LOTS OF PARTS, GARAGE CLEANING. LS, IC'ED, B4B, BRAKES, RJC, CAM, ATR EXHAUST, CASPERS, ETC

Ken Adams said:
Moog rear springs for $45 shipped to 65101? Will you accept MO for payment?

How about $50 even. MO works fine, I will PM you my address if it works for you.

Adjusted prices, want this stuff out of my garage! Make offer if you don't like the prices. Don't want to spend $? Open to trades possibly.

BLAZER FRONT BRAKE ROTORS, COULD USE A TURN AND SPRAY JOB. STILL LOTS OF MEAT. $10
LARGE FLAT RATE BOX

VDO PYRO GAUGE AND SENDER $40
15 OZ 7X4X3

RJC PCV CHECK VALVE $20
3.2OZ ENV

OIL PUMP MISC: BRAND NEW TA PERF OIL PRESSURE REGULATOR, STOCK AND HV GEAR SETS, WEAR PLATE, SPACER, MISC SPRINGS FOR DIFF PRESSURES, BYPASS VALVE, BOLTS, FRONT COVER SEALS (NEW AND OLD STYLE, FUEL PUMP PLATE GASKETS, PICK UP TUBE GASKET, ETC, ETC $30
SMALL FLAT RATE

B4B DISTRIBUTOR $50 obo (PAID $50 FOR IT AT THE SALVAGE, PICKING IT UP FOR SOMEONE ELSE WHO WENT MIA. JUST WANT TO MAKE MY $ BACK)
7LBS 13X11X9

B4B QUADRAJET CARB $45 obo (SAME AS ABOVE, JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK PAID $50, SELL FOR $45?)
LARGE FLAT RATE

PAIR OF OUTER TIE ROD ENDS (NEW IN BOX, AUTOTECH MADE IN CANADA) $14
2LBS 7 OZ 9.5X3.5X2.5

BENDIX REAR BRAKE HOSE NEW IN BOX (HAVE 9 OF THEM) $6 each
5 OZ 8X4X1

SET OF ALL 3 BRAKE HOSES NEW IN BOX (2 FRONT, 1 REAR) set 1 $20
14 OZ ENV

SET OF ALL 3 BRAKE HOSES NEW IN BOX (2 FRONT, 1 REAR) set 2 $20
15OZ 9.5X3.5X2.5

PAIR NEW REAR WHEEL CYLINDERS pair 1 $12
2 LBS 3 OZ, 6X4.5X4

PAIR NEW REAR WHEEL CYLINDERS pair 2 $12
SMALL FLAT RATE

GOODYEAR LOWER RADIATOR HOSES NEW $10 (I HAVE 7)
I GUESS I CAN BEND IN HALF AND PUT IN A PADDED ENVELOPE?

2004 FORD EXCURSION FRONT AND REAR DURALAST GOLD BRAKE PADS, NEW IN BOX. PN DG757 (REAR) AND DG824 (FRONT) $30
MEDIUM FLAT RATE BOX

Adjusted prices, want this stuff out of my garage! Make offer if you don't like the prices. Don't want to spend $? Open to trades possibly.RJC PCV CHECK VALVE $20
3.2OZ ENV

B4B DISTRIBUTOR $50 obo (PAID $50 FOR IT AT THE SALVAGE, PICKING IT UP FOR SOMEONE ELSE WHO WENT MIA. JUST WANT TO MAKE MY $ BACK)
7LBS 13X11X9
Offer $15 for the check valve and is the B4B distributor a vaccum advance unit or one of the later computer controlled units?

CTX-SLPR said:
Offer $15 for the check valve and is the B4B distributor a vaccum advance unit or one of the later computer controlled units?

$15 plus shipping? Can prob ship it for around than $5, so how about $20 shipped?

Dist is vac advance. Buy it, will toss the RJC in the same box, and only charge $10 more for it. :)

Got tired of looking at these parts, most are on evilbay now... Let me know if you really want/need to dist though, and maybe we can work something out.

James

Have to check the rules for the SCTA class I'm doing a paper build for. If they'll allow me to run an aftermarket computer on a 7-pin HEI I'm going that way. Otherwise I'll have to run the vacuum unit and an MSD.

Will let you know when I find out from the rules committee.