Need money to spend money on my car, sound familiar...

oldsracer

Identity Crisis
Need to get rid of these parts so I can spend even more money on my car. All prices are just a guess, make me a decent offer and its yours. I ship everything and do have paypal. Ignore the white layer on everything in the pictures, thats just dust.

ITS NOT LETTING ME POST PICTURES SO COMMENT WITH YOUR EMAIL AND I CAN SEND YOU PIC'S

Almost complete front bumper. Has everything except for support but have an extra steel one if needed/wanted. It does have bumperette's on it. The rubber has some scuff's and the bottom's are scratched and rusty but other then that their good for drivers. Very straight with no dents but could use a nice polishing.
--Asking $100--

I have a rear bumper that is missing a bumperette and does have two slight dents, one in the center and another offset from center to the right. It does have a bumper sticker on it also. Their is a little bit of rust around where the bumperette gets bolted on. Never took off the other one so dont know its condition. I dont have any supports for the rears.
--Asking $75--

I have plenty of bumper rub strips both front and rear. Non in excellent condition but all good drivers. most have little scuffs and cuts right at the center but again, all good drivers condition.
--Asking $15 each--

I have a stock intercooler. Looks great and only has one spot with a couple bent fins. the paint is chipped on the fins but wont be seen once its mounted.
--Asking $100

I have a a stock intercooler shroud that is in good condition. The scoop is hanging a little because three rivets got ripped off but it could be put back together and look great.
--Asking $20--

Stock air intake set-up in really good condition. Its the canister where the filter sits and also the hose that goes up towards the MAF. still has barcoded sticker on the side
--Asking $20

Cheap steering wheel, got it for free
--Asking $5

Wiper motor, worked great when it was in my car but got another car and this is left over from the first.
--Asking $40

I have GM oil turbo drain gasket's. I ordered them when I was rebuilding my motor and could only get them in packs of 10. I will sell individually and just mail it in an envelope.
--Asking $3 each

I have a chrome door handle that I am pretty sure is a driver side handle. Looks really good and only selling because I have a GN.
--Asking $20

I have a set of stock injectors off of a 68xxx mile motor. Worked well but could use new o-rings.
--Asking $20

I have a really nice intercooler fan with all the fins still attached. Went with a front mount so not needed.
--Asking $30

I have a nice but dirty oil fill cap and tube. Hot water and a rag and it'll look new.
--Asking $20

Stock valve cover breather and tube thaat run to the turbo
--Asking $10

Stock EGR valve and hold down. When you hook up a vacuum gauge it does hold the vacuum so works great.
--Asking $20

GN bumperette's. good condiion but will need to be sanded down and painted. Rubber strips in good condiion but are also dented and marked up.
--Asking $25

I have 2 GN corner ligts. One looks really good and the other one looks okay because the yellow is faded pretty good.
--Asking $20 each

I have a power brake pedal assmbly with a place for the brake light switch and also the cruise control cancel switch (Dont know official name). Looks really good but does not have a rubber pedal.
--Asking $40

I have both brackets for the stock location intercooler and both are in really good condition.
--Asking $20 each

I have a stock alternator that worked great but does have a broken tab. It is still very much usable and will still be able to be bolted on but just dosent look pretty.
--Asking $50

I have an excellent crank pulley. Looks really good and is ready to be bolted on and go.
--Asking $40

I have a water pump pulley that is still attached to a used water pump. Im only selling the pulley unless you want the pump as well, you can have it. I just havent taken it apart yet.
--Asking $25

I have a nice passenger non-remote mirror. The glass is dirty but not scratched. I have no idea what the color is suppose to be. A little sanding and paint and itll be perfect.
--Asking $20

I have a stock 233 fuel pressure regulator, looks good I just went wih a different set-up.
--Asking $30

I have a custom boost controller that is homemade and works amazingly. Its small also so its easy to conseal but vey easy to adjust.
--Asking$30

I have a washer fluid reservoir with lid and hose but needs to be cleaned.
--Asking $15

I have both upper and lower radiator hoses in good condition.
--Asking $15 each

I have an intercooler shroud that is in rough condition. The scoop is in good condition but the plastic piece is broken. It works but obviouslt isnt perfect. Let me know if you want just the scoop or the entire thing.
--Asking $20

I have an uncut turbo shield that needs to be blasted and painted or chromed. It is in great condition except for the coating thats on it.
--Asking $50

I have a fuel sending unit that has been modified to work with the stock fuel gauge and also use's an external fuel pump. It looks completely stock once it is in the tank
--Asking $25

I have a red dash frame. Good condition just wouldnt look right in a GN haha
--Asking $25

I have a complete front suspension and brake setup. Everything brakes, rotors, control arms, steering components, springs...everything. Will seperate also.
--Asking $100

Blue limited upper door panals. Slightly faded up top but still looks good.
--Asking $20

Finally...
I have a power steering box and both hoses still attached thats for sale. The very bottom stud rusted pretty bad so the nut stripped so now it can be used as a alignment stud instead. Their are still three holes to bolt it up so it will still work great.
--Asking $30

How about a package deal your best inter cooler shroud and the turbo cover shipping included to 39208 for $65?

oldsracer said:
Need to get rid of these parts so I can spend even more money on my car. All prices are just a guess, make me a decent offer and its yours. I ship everything and do have paypal. Ignore the white layer on everything in the pictures, thats just dust.

ITS NOT LETTING ME POST PICTURES SO COMMENT WITH YOUR EMAIL AND I CAN SEND YOU PIC'S

Almost complete front bumper. Has everything except for support but have an extra steel one if needed/wanted. It does have bumperette's on it. The rubber has some scuff's and the bottom's are scratched and rusty but other then that their good for drivers. Very straight with no dents but could use a nice polishing.
--Asking $100--

I have a rear bumper that is missing a bumperette and does have two slight dents, one in the center and another offset from center to the right. It does have a bumper sticker on it also. Their is a little bit of rust around where the bumperette gets bolted on. Never took off the other one so dont know its condition. I dont have any supports for the rears.
--Asking $75--

I have plenty of bumper rub strips both front and rear. Non in excellent condition but all good drivers. most have little scuffs and cuts right at the center but again, all good drivers condition.
--Asking $15 each--

I have a stock intercooler. Looks great and only has one spot with a couple bent fins. the paint is chipped on the fins but wont be seen once its mounted.
--Asking $100

I have a a stock intercooler shroud that is in good condition. The scoop is hanging a little because three rivets got ripped off but it could be put back together and look great.
--Asking $20--

Stock air intake set-up in really good condition. Its the canister where the filter sits and also the hose that goes up towards the MAF. still has barcoded sticker on the side
--Asking $20

Cheap steering wheel, got it for free
--Asking $5

Wiper motor, worked great when it was in my car but got another car and this is left over from the first.
--Asking $40

I have GM oil turbo drain gasket's. I ordered them when I was rebuilding my motor and could only get them in packs of 10. I will sell individually and just mail it in an envelope.
--Asking $3 each

I have a chrome door handle that I am pretty sure is a driver side handle. Looks really good and only selling because I have a GN.
--Asking $20

I have a set of stock injectors off of a 68xxx mile motor. Worked well but could use new o-rings.
--Asking $20

I have a really nice intercooler fan with all the fins still attached. Went with a front mount so not needed.
--Asking $30

I have a nice but dirty oil fill cap and tube. Hot water and a rag and it'll look new.
--Asking $20

--Asking $10

Stock EGR valve and hold down. When you hook up a vacuum gauge it does hold the vacuum so works great.
--Asking $20

GN bumperette's. good condiion but will need to be sanded down and painted. Rubber strips in good condiion but are also dented and marked up.
--Asking $25

I have 2 GN corner ligts. One looks really good and the other one looks okay because the yellow is faded pretty good.
--Asking $20 each

I have a power brake pedal assmbly with a place for the brake light switch and also the cruise control cancel switch (Dont know official name). Looks really good but does not have a rubber pedal.
--Asking $40

I have both brackets for the stock location intercooler and both are in really good condition.
--Asking $20 each

I have a stock alternator that worked great but does have a broken tab. It is still very much usable and will still be able to be bolted on but just dosent look pretty.
--Asking $50

I have an excellent crank pulley. Looks really good and is ready to be bolted on and go.
--Asking $40

I have a water pump pulley that is still attached to a used water pump. Im only selling the pulley unless you want the pump as well, you can have it. I just havent taken it apart yet.
--Asking $25

I have a nice passenger non-remote mirror. The glass is dirty but not scratched. I have no idea what the color is suppose to be. A little sanding and paint and itll be perfect.
--Asking $20

I have a stock 233 fuel pressure regulator, looks good I just went wih a different set-up.
--Asking $30

I have a custom boost controller that is homemade and works amazingly. Its small also so its easy to conseal but vey easy to adjust.
--Asking$30

I have a washer fluid reservoir with lid and hose but needs to be cleaned.
--Asking $15

I have both upper and lower radiator hoses in good condition.
--Asking $15 each

I have an intercooler shroud that is in rough condition. The scoop is in good condition but the plastic piece is broken. It works but obviouslt isnt perfect. Let me know if you want just the scoop or the entire thing.
--Asking $20

I have an uncut turbo shield that needs to be blasted and painted or chromed. It is in great condition except for the coating thats on it.
--Asking $50

I have a fuel sending unit that has been modified to work with the stock fuel gauge and also use's an external fuel pump. It looks completely stock once it is in the tank
--Asking $25

I have a red dash frame. Good condition just wouldnt look right in a GN haha
--Asking $25

I have a complete front suspension and brake setup. Everything brakes, rotors, control arms, steering components, springs...everything. Will seperate also.
--Asking $100

Blue limited upper door panals. Slightly faded up top but still looks good.
--Asking $20

Finally...
I have a power steering box and both hoses still attached thats for sale. The very bottom stud rusted pretty bad so the nut stripped so now it can be used as a alignment stud instead. Their are still three holes to bolt it up so it will still work great.
--Asking $30

Door panels have the pull straps? Power windows? Also the brake pedal for powermaster?

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

No pull straps and they are for roll up windows. How can you tell if the pedal is for a powermaster?

Don't quote me,but I think power master is longer or taller, depends on how u look at it.

TRY-ME!!!

Don't quote me,but I think power master is longer or taller, depends on how u look at it.

TRY-ME!!!

I measured from the pivot bolt at the top to the bottom of the metal part of the petal and got 14.25" so if you wanna measure yours or want a diffrent measuement just let me know.

--Asking $15 each--
Need one for the rear shipped 74429 PayPal OK?
Did you say you had a red dash or just the frame?
Also I am looking for a radio bezel and third stop light assy.

Sent ya a pm on this
--Asking $20

--Asking $10

--Asking $20

For those that are unsure of the powermaster and vacuum brake pedal differences, I will tell you the difference. First the pin for the brake rod that goes to the powermaster is in a different location, and secondly the pin is a larger diameter on powermaster pedals. Hope this helps.

Tom

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app