UR50SLO .I'm very sorry

RIFF RAFF

CAN'T MEMBER
I had my car at scott's shop for some work on my x clone . scott went on vacation . my car was locked up in his storage building .. but my GPS kept showing my car moving . so I blamed one of his workers and told scott I thought he was driving my car around when he was out of town . so I pulled my car from scott's shop and never took it back for the work .. I thought I had a trust issue . well come to find out when the battery back up get's low on power the gps wanders . and has been recalled . SCOTT HAS ALWAYS BEEN HONEST AND TRUSTWORTHY . I cant say the same about my trackstick. SO I WOULD LIKE TO SAY IM SORRY FOR BLAMING JASON & ASK FOR YOUR FORGIVENESS . foot in mouth PAUL .

No hard feelings at all.... I'll give you a call in the morning.. I'm working on another LSX conversion at the momnet and trying to get my car ready for Drag Week.... I understand that you thought somthing was going on but I had Phil (Customer) which I've known for 5yrs here with Jason that week working on the military Hummer wheels and tires and other odds and ends that week when I was away. I thought it was somthing with my steel building throwing it off but it sounds like a low battery problem... Well... At least we found the problem! Stop over anytime as your more than welcome :) I'll call you tomorrow (Tuesday) Thanks! Scott~

Paul, you can't beat that! I admire someone who can admit he is wrong after making a mistake.
Sounds like you saved a friendship with Scott, who by the way is a great guy! Kudos to ya both!
:)

All I can do is try too make it right . the work Scott did on my car is amazing .. the intake pipes in my avatar is his art work .everyone ask's . where's your air cleaner.

UR50SLO, Forgive him and add a 15% "Pain in the but" surcharge.On all future work.

Riff Raff - Much respect to you for stepping up the way you did.

UR50SLO, Forgive him and add a 15% "Pain in the but" surcharge.On all future work.

Riff Raff - Much respect to you for stepping the way you did.
DAVE .. Scott never charged me enough for the work he did , so I always gave more then he was asking . well worth it !

We've had our issues Paul but I have to say this is one of the best, stand up things that I've ever seen. I have to give a little respect now I guess.:p

And then, they hugged.

Definitely the right thing to do Paul. It is nice to see something work out on here for once!

D

We've had our issues Paul but I have to say this is one of the best, stand up things that I've ever seen. I have to give a little respect now I guess.:p
REALLY ! I thought we were friends this whole time .. I 've never had a problem with you Charlie :rolleyes:

GUY'S . this was almost 2 years ago when this took place .. and it was between me and Scott only . no one else even knew or was told about this till now . the battery on the car got low again so it started to wander .. i blamed my youngest son this time . but my video system proved otherwise . so i contacted the company that made it & found out a recall notice was sent to a shop i no longer own over a year ago . so lately I've had to say sorry more then once .. i have a very deep respect for Scott . he has always been top notch with me . i never stoped sending him work . so the only thing i can do is keep sending Scott work & let other people see how talented Scott is . im sure when i finaly talk to Scott & Jason in person i will feel a little taller again .

Wow! Two years. That must have been a shitty feeling when you figured out about the battery and then your brain rewound two years.

D

That was a real stand up move..... Takes a lot of heart to say that to a bunch of guys who for the most part are ,mens/men...... I wish more people take responsiblity for what they do and do there best to make it right..... Thank you for that sir......