unobetr vs 2010 vet.

unobetr

sorry guys.. i had posted this elsewhere.. didnt see this.. so here it is:

ok.. so there i was.. minding my OWN business.. sorda in the middle of a corvette run.. a 2010 vet rolls up.. i slow to 55.. i see him take off.. oh sorry dear vet that i walked you like a granny using a walker against a 10 year on on a new BMX bike.. so sorry, you got WAXED!.. but i must say.. it was black, and looked a lot better and more shiny after the beating.

:>

good kill. wish I had the same outcome against the new Z06 I raced.:frown: But with 93 octane and 16# boost he pulled on me:redface:

What did you beat him to 90mph?No grand national is keeping up with a corvette on the highway.

I dunno....if you're pulling a vette the way you describe....from a 50mph roll to 120mph.....then you must be good for high 10's or better in the 1/4.
List your mods.
Have you been to the track?
What are your 60, 1/8, 1/4 and mph?

Vettes are no slouch from a roll; they earn their money in third gear and are the strongest at the top.

About the time the average high 11 second Turbo Buick is running into a wall of wind, the Vette is well into closing in. We do good to keep them behind us before the 1/4 mile is up.

we went from a 55mph punch... i let out at around 120-130.. he was so far behind..

I don't want to sound like im bashing you but I own both cars and don't get me wrong my grand national is my favorite but it stands no chance against my corvette.I've abused hooked up grand national on the interstates.They will get me till like 85-90 from a roll.Vetts just rip at like 100+.Even the c4's(excluding the 84) walk a grand national at 120 .Or your car runs like 10's and im wrong.:D
Anyway good luck and have fun

I don't want to sound like im bashing you but I own both cars and don't get me wrong my grand national is my favorite but it stands no chance against my corvette.I've abused hooked up grand national on the interstates.They will get me till like 85-90 from a roll.Vetts just rip at like 100+.Even the c4's(excluding the 84) walk a grand national at 120 .Or your car runs like 10's and im wrong.:D
Anyway good luck and have fun
Idk i beg to differ on the older vettes i raced a late 80s early 90s lt1 vette (square taillights) that i happened across on the fwy we were rollin 60 or so took 1 look at each other and punched it and i gave him hell all the way to 120+ in my stock gn it was so close we were door to door and couldnt tell who was ahead!!! :cool:

91's had the square lights and were TPI lol.Well all of my c4's that I do have are all hooked up so I wouldn't know stock for stock.I know the lt1 is a high screamer gets most of its power at 5000+.Mostly top end.Grand nationals limit at like 126(stock) so a stock c4 will get it in the top end.I just cant imagine a grand national staying at like 140 150 constant I know i wouldn't do it lol

91's had the square lights and were TPI lol.Well all of my c4's that I do have are all hooked up so I wouldn't know stock for stock.I know the lt1 is a high screamer gets most of its power at 5000+.Mostly top end.Grand nationals limit at like 126(stock) so a stock c4 will get it in the top end.I just cant imagine a grand national staying at like 140 150 constant I know i wouldn't do it lol

Incorrect. 92 was the first year square taillights/LT1, my good friend has had one six speed since new. 300 horses from the factory.

Ravi