Twin Turbo Buick GS Project

Will, now that you are done sweating the big stuff, is that bad boy going to have AC??????????:biggrin::biggrin:

Yep -A/C AND power steering. It's a Buick man..........:biggrin: I promised the wife from the beginning that I wasn't building another race car but I don't think A/C is going to distract her from all the other stuff I've gotten carried away with though........:rolleyes::rolleyes:

We even dynoed it with all the accessories in place. Here's another angle showing the AC compressor on top left.

BEFORE_SHOTS_455_TT_002-1.jpg

Dat's what I'm talken about...............In style.

Congrats on the #'s. Hard work and $$$$ shows every time. Can't wait for the finished product.

Yep -A/C AND power steering. It's a Buick man..........:biggrin: I promised the wife from the beginning that I wasn't building another race car but I don't think A/C is going to distract her from all the other stuff I've gotten carried away with though........:rolleyes::rolleyes:

We even dynoed it with all the accessories in place. Here's another angle showing the AC compressor on top left.

BEFORE_SHOTS_455_TT_002-1.jpg

Air Conditioning ? Yeah, I'd say you got a little carried away...

There's no hiding what this car is all about...I think you may have broken your promise, just a little...:redface:

I said it would have a back seat and air and it will. It's the 25.3 thing that she's not going to be happy about.

She does however know that you have been in on all of it from the beginning as well as the fact that you are an instigator and all around bad influence! :eek::rolleyes::biggrin:

She still likes you for some reason though. ;)

I said it would have a back seat and air and it will. It's the 25.3 thing that she's not going to be happy about.

She does however know that you have been in on all of it from the beginning as well as the fact that you are an instigator and all around bad influence! :eek::rolleyes::biggrin:

She still likes you for some reason though. ;)

Funny Story...
I had 4 or 5 guys at the shop the other night. We had the laptop out looking through the pics of this build and the chassis work Alec is doing.

When we got to the engine pics, Mikey spoke up and said "Dude, Will's in trouble"...True Story

Funny Story...
I had 4 or 5 guys at the shop the other night. We had the laptop out looking through the pics of this build and the chassis work Alec is doing.

When we got to the engine pics, Mikey spoke up and said "Dude, Will's in trouble"...True Story

I'm sure he meant I'm in trouble trying to keep all the bling clean!:biggrin:

Did you tell them we're going to save that job for him? Mad Mike - funny dude.

Simply amazing ! Will you have something to be very proud of there. The engine is a work of art, very nice attention to detail.
Good luck explaining the cage to the wife though...LOL. I think the funny car cage may just save you a beating from your wife!!!

If I ever get the money my car is going to ARK Hot Rods for some work. WOW.
Great Job.

Bryan

Congrats man! Looks awesome.

What crank are you running again? I know I remember it being posted but I can't find it.

Cheers to LS!

Jason

LOL, I love the genius trolling me on youtube...

Thanks for fixing that for me John.:) Don't know why I couldn't get it to work.

I thought I'd set that putz on YouTube straight for you - whoz the mOron now?:biggrin:

You guys need to check NELSON RACING ENGINES.COM he builds some amazing motors im sure John can hook us up with a link if needed.

Presenting the 1970 Buick GNX! Amazing build, had an Apollo white GSX that I wish I'd held onto, the 70 GS and GSX are some very under appreciated rides. Love the car, hopefully I can do something similar oneday..... :cool:

Will, that is just beautiful man. Good job, the car is going to be the "real" deal for sure.