TurboBuick.com and T6P.com rescheduled Track Rental dates!

Track Rental Dates!

• 1 Day Event Nov 25

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • 1 Day Event Nov 26

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • 1 Day Event Dec 2

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • 1 Day Event Dec 3

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • 2 Day Event Nov 25-26

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • 2 Day Event Dec 2-3

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
Cool, if we can get 15 we are in business!

I am down to bringing 2 cars, 1 has broken tranny:frown:

So that is a total of 4!!!!!!!!!!

Seems like we should be able to get 11 more out of the 19 that voted for the weekend.

Sully

I will be coming but with only one car for now, still an outside chance on the second one coming. I might be able to get Alvin from PCM's for less to bring his Z06.

I will be there on 11/25. Will have 1 GN.
Conrad Carter

With the 3 above, and a PM on T6P we have 10 we only need 5 more and can only take about 10 more!

There will be a BIG crowd it seems there that night. Would be a good chance to let some TR's tear some but up:biggrin:

(Anybody wanna "rent" me a 200r4 for this weekend?)

I'll tell you what... If you're 100% serious, I'll double check to make sure I'm coming, and if so I'll bring either a full billet lock-up or a full billet non-lock to "throw" in your car. Both are fairly fresh Janis built tranny's.

I just need to make sure I'm coming first!!!

K.

Looks like I cant go was planning to go to Gainsville FL for the BOP event...:frown: Dec 1-2

Today was a good day @ the track . The Rock was hooking .It was nice to finally put some faces with screen names. That 20k mile TTA that went low 11's made me wish mine was ready :frown:

Thanks for putting all this together Shane :cool:

Yeah, the track was hooking! When street tired GN pulled up to the line you could hear the tires sticking!