TurboBuick.com and T6P.com rescheduled Track Rental dates!

Track Rental Dates!

• 1 Day Event Nov 25

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • 1 Day Event Nov 26

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • 1 Day Event Dec 2

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • 1 Day Event Dec 3

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • 2 Day Event Nov 25-26

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • 2 Day Event Dec 2-3

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
TurboBuick.com and T6P.com rescheduled Track Rental dates!

The Rock has two dates left for this year, what do you guys want to do?

November 25-26

or

December 2-3

We can do a 1 day event on any of the 4 days or a 2 day event for both days!

Let me know what you think!!!!!

Fast got to nail down dates before they get taken!!!!

ASAP!, so I can tear down my car and get started on a build for next year.

Most people will have off that thurs. and fri. for Thanksgiving. Plenty of time to get ready!

I voted for a 1 day event on the 25th but will come for a 2 dayer that same weekend if there is interest.

Sully

I voted 2-day event... That way I have a slightly better chance of making it 1 of the days. ;)

K.

November 25 and 26 sounds good! ROAD TRIP!:biggrin:

Man, I'll be burning up the roads every weekend this month for trips past Raleigh!

Well the Nov. 25-26 is leading big time!

We need at least 25-30 cars to make it affordable for everyone!

Far as the pig, I don't know. I donated all the food last time to a local fire dept that was doing a fund raiser. It was right at $1000 with everything. If I can get the volunteers again I might do it though. I put alot of time and work into that rainy day:frown:

If we do a 2 day, which I would LOVE, we are going to need enough cars for both days so....

Hell we can run classes if anybody wants too:cool:

I know some of the northern states don't have a track open this time of the year to race, so maybe we can get some participation from some out-of-staters if they don't mind the travel time.

K.

EVERYBODY IS WELCOME TO COME TO THIS! It is not limited to just who signed up last time!

Northern guys, come on down and get another few runs before you put them up for the winter:eek:

We will have a couple of video cameras rolling and some great photo shoots don't miss out:D

The track, THE ROCK, is a great track that will be preped properly and should be some great action!

I voted 2-day event... That way I have a slightly better chance of making it 1 of the days. ;)

K.
why in the heck are you even voting for? you Mr. Soffa are in the same boat I am...... car-less.:D not unless we want to do what we did for BG. this time I will make sure the correct wire gets tied into & I will change the oil pan gasket.

15 votes and 1 of them is mine.

Last time we had over 30 cars ready to go, come on guys I only got a few more days to lock in!

Call your buddies and let them know we rescheduled. I remember there were alot of cars there that weren't board members.

Shane, may I suggest changing the title of this thread to read...

"Open track rental....East coast

Simple and to the point.

Im going to try an make it. I got a ticket in Society Hill going to the last meet.

15 votes and 1 of them is mine.

Last time we had over 30 cars ready to go, come on guys I only got a few more days to lock in!

Call your buddies and let them know we rescheduled. I remember there were alot of cars there that weren't board members.

Maybe we should just pick a date and concentrate on signups. Even though more voted for a 2-day I think a 1 day on Sat may be the best choice on the short timeframe.

I would enjoy being there, meeting you guy's and making a pass in the car too. 95% sure I could make it. What kind of costs are we looking at in case I commit, pay up and then can't make it? In law's will be in town from out of state plus *may* have to be on mandatory call from work. Be a good learning experience for me. Hey Joe and Scott.....how about it guy's?? Are you not interested in this at all? Paul.

I will be there. Lots of tuning to do on my car. Will need some expert advice. I am sure there will be some around. 11/25/26 weekend is good for me!

just got the tranny fixed in ole SloGN so i'll be there running my 14 psi of boost :)

i broke the tranny in @ piedmont sunday got a whooping 8.14 @ 86 MPH with a 1.87 60ft on street tires with 14 psi of boost.

rebuilt it sat drove it some that nite then to the track with the guys

whats the limit on the roll cages? Tommy R went to piedmont also and run a 6.80 @ 102 and they asked him not to run the car anymore since it has no cage.

think you can let him run shane?

I would enjoy being there, meeting you guy's and making a pass in the car too. 95% sure I could make it. What kind of costs are we looking at in case I commit, pay up and then can't make it? In law's will be in town from out of state plus *may* have to be on mandatory call from work. Be a good learning experience for me. Hey Joe and Scott.....how about it guy's?? Are you not interested in this at all? Paul.

yeah joe bring the T out and hang with the fellas oh and you can tell scott to come along too :)

just got the tranny fixed in ole SloGN so i'll be there running my 14 psi of boost :)

i broke the tranny in @ piedmont sunday got a whooping 8.14 @ 86 MPH with a 1.87 60ft on street tires with 14 psi of boost.

rebuilt it sat drove it some that nite then to the track with the guys

whats the limit on the roll cages? Tommy R went to piedmont also and run a 6.80 @ 102 and they asked him not to run the car anymore since it has no cage.

think you can let him run shane?

Usually at the track rentals they are not too strick. Don't ask don't tell kinda thing.

I can't wait. Hopefully I will be able to get the boost up this time. :D