TurboBuick.com and T6P.com rescheduled Track Rental dates!

Track Rental Dates!

• 1 Day Event Nov 25

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • 1 Day Event Nov 26

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • 1 Day Event Dec 2

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • 1 Day Event Dec 3

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • 2 Day Event Nov 25-26

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • 2 Day Event Dec 2-3

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
Time to lock in!

Looks like the weekend of the 25-26th!

To be honest I think, along with others, that a two day might be a little on to short of notice. Just not enough response!

How about lets vote on the 25 or the 26 of November!

Should I make a new poll?

25th.. that way we can hang around and spank some Mustangs during their regular test and tune Sat night if we need more test time. :biggrin: I will need 2 spots.

25th for me and i will be bring my car and two of my buddies want to bring their cars. Shane as long as I can get my computer stuff installed will they be in before then? thanks bud

I dont know how many people will be able to get away from the famliy for the first weekend. Yes that would be nice but how many will show up? I vote for the later weekend one or two days. Take my vote out of the first weekend and add it to dec. weekend please thanks
Richie

I might bring some outlaw cars with me if it is the later weekend to do some testing also.

Will someone make a decision!?

Shane:

Will someone make a decision so that we ALL can make plans one way or the other? We're about a week from one of the proposed dates. I agree, Thanksgiving weekend is going to tough for many. I'd prefer one of the December dates too, but everyone will work with whatever the decision might be. Either way, let's get the target date up...please?:cool:

thanks / Bobby

Nov 25th

I'll be there if it is on 11/25. Cannot make the following weekend.
Conrad Carter
Albemarle, NC

***Update****

Here is the deal, I am gonna call it for the 25th as of the moment. I figured will wait till monday to confirm so we can check the weather. Its so close now it doesn't matter.

If weather looks bad we will make it the 2nd:biggrin:

Ok what is the deal here? 19 people voted for this weekend but I don't see that many signing up. Are they signing up privately Shane? Are we going to do it ?? The weather is going to be perfect. 62º & sunny. I can do it either weekend but will only need 1 spot if it is the 2nd. I will be going to the Rock on the 25th either way if anyone still wants to meet.

Sully

I'm still good for the 25th, but waiting to hear. I will be going for tune up purposes and hope to have help from you buick pros!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike (87GN)

My trans is flairing going into 2nd and 3rd now. Hitting the rev limiter at Atco yesterday and popping. Probably not going to make it, unless someone wants to work on thanksgiving holiday. I ordered a racing 400 a week ago, but it's going to be another month.:rolleyes:

Well we will due it on the 25th, I have no private sign ups. Get everybody you can think of to post so I can all ad reserve. Price may go up with out as many cars:(

I am ready either way, both cars I am carrying are going to have to be tuned while there so.....

I'm there on the 25th,as long as price don't double or something,going to already be on vacation;so you know the wife will be spending money.

Shane,

What time?? Are you renting the track or just sharing it with other cars?? How much to spectate??

It's going to be last minute to whether I can make it or not... Just trying to get things in order.

K.

My trans is flairing going into 2nd and 3rd now. Hitting the rev limiter at Atco yesterday and popping. Probably not going to make it, unless someone wants to work on thanksgiving holiday. I ordered a racing 400 a week ago, but it's going to be another month.:rolleyes:

What about the TV cable?

Alright guys we got a serious break!

Instead of killing the orginial $500 deposit they have made us an offer since so not as many people coming it seems!

There is a guy with a viper is wanting to rent the track for the day too. If we share the track with this one guy it will only cost us basically about $40 to $45 a car figure if 15-20 cars show.

I have to let them know by 10 a.m. in the morning!

I can share with a Viper to cut the cost in half:biggrin: How about you!

That way we can stay for test and tune Sat night and I don't think with an additional fee!

POST UP TONIGHT!!!!

What about the TV cable?

You could pick a high "C" on it, it was so tight.
I hit 6600 in outer space...inbetween gears on my last run. It tried to shift at 6000, but it just kept blowing thru the clutches slowly, and continued to rev up to the limiter. When I turned up the boost from 20 to 25PSI, the flair got bad in 3rd and now my 1-2nd is suckn.
Car runs like chit hitting the limiter, too dangerous for me.
Out of control feeling.
Impossible to get any good data for tuning, except the top of 3rd gear.
I may buy another tranny, but I just did that last week (has not arrived yet). My wife would kill me.

(Anybody wanna "rent" me a 200r4 for this weekend?)

Alright guys we got a serious break!

Instead of killing the orginial $500 deposit they have made us an offer since so not as many people coming it seems!

There is a guy with a viper is wanting to rent the track for the day too. If we share the track with this one guy it will only cost us basically about $40 to $45 a car figure if 15-20 cars show.

I have to let them know by 10 a.m. in the morning!

I can share with a Viper to cut the cost in half:biggrin: How about you!

That way we can stay for test and tune Sat night and I don't think with an additional fee!

POST UP TONIGHT!!!!

Sound like a deal!! I am in for 2 spots.