Turbo Regal club in or around Denver CO?

Alright guys, are you interested in heading out to Bandimere for their Test and Tune on April 19? Its a Saturday and an all day event that starts at 830am. I'll be there with a few friends if I get my blazer front brakes installed by then lol.

I'd make the trip fr Pueblo . finally meet up with old friends;)

I would be up for it, but I gotta go work in AK. See you guys in May!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Well the track was pretty crowded on Saturday and I only got 2 passes in. I was over boosting to 23psi:eek: but I had 104 in the tank so I didn't blow anything up. Need to adjust the waste gate actuator. First run I smoked the tires when I tried to launch and got sideways before I let off. Second pass did a flash start and ran a 14.2@100 with a 2.4 60ft. This PTC converter really woke the car up! Going to get some radials and axles. Trying to be ready for May 4 street machine showdown.

Can't wait to make it up there. Also putting in auburn in. can't race a peg leg. An tune alky.also ptc is awesome with that same trans set up. Happy boosting

Going to the street machine showdown on Sunday at Bandimere if anyone else wants to go. Should be a great event!

Heading down to bandimere tomorrow for the street machine showdown if any of you guys wanted to meet up.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

This was a tune run on my stocks an street tires, peg legged, no rear break upgrades, zero boost leaving the tree. Car 649
I'm thinking not bad till I get the Auburn an break upgrade an a set of dot's.

Attachments

• 1400447277609.jpg
    1400447277609.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 125
Saturday June 7.
Saturday night mayhem.
Pmi Pueblo.track opens at 4. races till 10:30 or till the staging lanes go dry.

I will try to make it. Having some brake issues now and going to hydroboost.

Will do. There's a guy in Denver selling a set if gta wheels for 100 on Craigslist

Just bought these from a guy at the track. He felt sorry for me on my spin outs.i just wanted the tires the Rims were free. Paid 2 hun.

Attachments

• 1401128725214.jpg
    1401128725214.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 162
Anyone doing the Wednesday night thing at Bandimere next week? I will finally be in town!! If anybody wants to meet, I'll be there, you'll see the car haha.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I'll be out of town on Wednesday plus I have to get brakes sorted out. Let us know how you run

Well the day has come. Let's see if a Buick comes home with the fastest time.

Attachments

• 1402159214183.jpg
    1402159214183.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 139
You an them brakes.my 85 has hydro boost, love it.I'll post numbers as they come in.

Crappie, crappie run today. Don't know where to start.
I developed a fuel surge an ping, detanation. I'm leaning out bad.
O2's were low 590's with 2.3 kr 21#boost.work on it in morning.

There is a wild card bracket race going on at Bandimere on Sunday. I don't know if any of you guys wanted to go too. Might try to got to the Golden super cruise on Saturday too.