Turbo Regal club in or around Denver CO?

milehighttype

New to forum sorry if it's posted in wrong place in the wrong format. Anyways, finally bought a T Type, and Would love to find some enthusiasts that like these cars as much as I do. Searched around on the internet and club sites are either out of date or...let's say some seem none turbo regal oriented. If there is any, it would be cool if you guy could let me know! Thanks!

Welcome aboard from the 719. an happy boosting no clubs that I know of. Let's start are own, will call it regal style. also post a couple pics of your ride.

Welcome aboard from the 719. an happy boosting no clubs that I know of. Let's start are own, will call it regal style. also post a couple pics of your ride.

Works for me! I've seen a couple of Grand Nationals around in my area, (303) at least 3 come to mind instantly. Never seen another T-Type or Hot air GN in person, would Like to change that! Only thing I found there is Buick Club of America...By the looks of their website the region here is all old Buick and skylarks. Nice cars by the way! I'd also Like to have a 86 or 87 some day

Love your wh1.I just sold my Gn to a guy in denver. also bought my T type from Fort Collins.I also have a 85. look up 719boosted on youtube video of both.

Love your wh1.I just sold my Gn to a guy in denver. also bought my T type from Fort Collins.I also have a 85. look up 719boosted on youtube video of both.
Thanks! Can't tell but the car is way rougher then it looks in photos. There is a reason the headlight bezels are cut out of the pictures haha. I just bought it after seeing it sitting on a curb in a neighborhood around here. Both of your cars are super clean! why'd you sell the GN?

Found a rare 86 t type.dealer demo.im the third owner now.

I've only seen 2 other GN's in Denver. There are usually a couple at the Golden cruise or other car shows. I am in for a club but I have to finish putting the ptc converter this weekend first!

I've only seen 2 other GN's in Denver. There are usually a couple at the Golden cruise or other car shows. I am in for a club but I have to finish putting the ptc converter this weekend first!
It would be cool to get a bunch of us together to cruise to Golden and other car shows in a group for sure! I can't afford the ptc converter just yet haha what stall did you get?

I went with a 3000 per Dusty's suggestion. The high altitude requires a little extra stall.

I went with a 3000 per Dusty's suggestion. The high altitude requires a little extra stall.
Thanks thats a good point. I didn't even think about that... Thats probably what I'll go with then. I've heard most people do 2800's or 3000's. Like seeing that screen name on this thread though!

Thanks! You also want to size it for the turbo, heads and cam you have too. I am trying to get everything ready for Bandimere opening next month.

Test and tune when I can and the weekend events. The classes are usually based on how fast you run. I was really slow last year and that's why I am putting in a new converter.

Test and tune when I can and the weekend events. The classes are usually based on how fast you run. I was really slow last year and that's why I am putting in a new converter.
Yeah I understand....My car would not be very impressive. It needs a boost controller, the eaton posi I have for it installed, a converter, intercooled..The list goes on. Do you have a hot air GN or a 86+?

85 chassis with an 87 engine. These engines are pretty stout once you take care of the weak links. Suspension and brakes are the next on my list

Nice! I can pretty much say I wish I had the newer motor. my problem now is the car had been sitting for a few years and it needs maintenance stuff before performance stuff...What did it run? Can't be much worse then what I think was a 15.49 written on the window of my car when I bought it!

My best was 14.2. I was running pig rich and the converter was killing my launch. I should be a lot faster after the swap