Turbo oil line

Nesis

Hi, I'm upgrading the engine and thought I would take the turbo
oil line behind the engine. What guys think? Is it good or bad?

Öljylinja.jpg
Thanks.

Why would you tap a lower pressure area for a feed? Is this for a hotair or will you be snaking a much longer line all the way to the front of the engine?

X2 BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD idea. The source for oil for the turbo cant get any better than the way the factory did it, from the main feed from the pump. Your car IS an 86/87, yes? Also if that's your plumbing in the pic for the oil line, that's an EXCELLENT source for ANOTHER oil leak.

Yeah, it's 86/87. I thought of it this way that the camshaft line would change the oil better and at the same time cool down. But it may be of marginal help.
I think back to that I have seen a similar oil line solution.

Yeah, it's 86/87. I thought of it this way that the camshaft line would change the oil better and at the same time cool down. But it may be of marginal help.
I think back to that I have seen a similar oil line solution.

For guys who did not have a 109 block, and found an older block, but to use turbocharging - and needed an oil feed line - did something like this if I am not mistaken.

Earl knows better
For 109 blocks - why try to outsmart Buick Engine Engineers?
They kinda got it pretty right.

I'd spend more time replacing the rusty freeze plugs than worrying about the oil line.