Turbo Lexus IS300 Videos (with GN in it)

Cryptic

There are some really cool videos of Lexus IS300's that people have turbo'd. The IS300 actually has a Supra motor under the hood so it responds very well to turbocharging.

http://www.turbois300.com/Videos.html

The video on the bottom left-hand corner entitled, "1st S. Florida IS300 Meet" has a GN in it. If you look at the far left side of the video when the video is 2 minutes and 30 seconds into it a good looking GN is parked there.

Here's a direct link to the vid:

http://turbois300.com/home/videos/S.Fl.IS300.Meet.wmv

Though I do recommend checking them all out. The vid entitled, "Turbo IS300 in Santo Domingo" has a race against a Porche 996 Turbo and the IS300 wins :eek: !!

I thought so. I knew they responded to turbocharging well, but before I witnessed that video if you had asked me who would win in a race: a turbo IS300 or a 996 Turbo; I would've gone with the Porsche. Who knew? :p

HOLY CRAP!!!

dudes!!! thats my car!! before i bought it in july, i know its mine becuase the guy i bought it off of owns that shop with his brother, the car has my rims on it, the same tint and no fillers, thats weird as hell seeing my car in a video like that...

thats crazy ness..

so what do you think of my car?

-neil

That's freakin' awesome. As I said, it's a clean looking car, and a famous car now, I suppose. All the ricers and turbo guys see it.

Must be odd to see your car like that, but at least after watching those videos you know the previous owners knew what they were doing with a turbo car, unless they used your car as a testbed for what not to do ;) !

well that guy only had the car for a short time, he had it for a total of 5000 miles. i picked it up from him and it only had 55,414 on it... and at that time it was completly stock except for the car back exhaust and the k and n filter... so i dont think they really did much testing on the car...

-neil

I was being mostly facetious anyway. That's actually what I'm trying to pick up once I get enough money together; a more or less totally stock car. They're hard to find, especially at a good price.