1987 Buick Regal Turbo T - $15,000 OBO

Alright, dropping the price to $10k. It looks like I won’t have much free time to spend on the car after this weekend. It has a new headliner, intake piping has been replaced, RJC 3” downpipe and new Pypes exhaust.

Still interested in trading for a late model GM or Toyota truck/SUV. I can add cash on my end of the trade for the right vehicle.

I Re-read your first post to see if I could find out where the car was. Was hoping you were a little closer. I'm in Monterey, CA. It would be a chore to make any kind of deal. A bit bummed.
Appreciate the response JG.
My 87 Turbo T is for sale nearby in Walnut Creek. Reduced the price to 16k obo.

Alright, dropping the price to $10k. It looks like I won’t have much free time to spend on the car after this weekend. It has a new headliner, intake piping has been replaced, RJC 3” downpipe and new Pypes exhaust.

Still interested in trading for a late model GM or Toyota truck/SUV. I can add cash on my end of the trade for the right vehicle.
Hell of a deal for 10K! GLWS

The car is sold. Thanks to everyone who was interested! I’m sad to see it go but glad someone else will be able to invest the time and enjoy it.