Turbo 6 Batmobile

87chrisss

BLUBYU
Just thought i'd share.. :D I think the rear decklid/bumber tailight is the most unique thing other than the batman airbrush and the trunk opening the opposite way. Try doing some groceries in that puppy :confused: ..I honestly dont see not even one benefit for the trunk to open like that?! w,e to each is own.

Enjoy,

3E23Le3Jb5Ic5N15F3d2heb0ca863a4181474.jpg

3Ka3Ic3J15L95E55Mad2hd6f5d520f1fc1d86.jpg

3I83M53F85La5G85M7d2h4371923d23f81e8f.jpg

How f'd up does your DNA have to be for it to register that that is cool. I'd be embarrassed to ride In that shit

The trunk is a special edition batman air brake instead of using a drag shoot

David

what the heck is batman doing in that mural....it looks like someone is bent over in front of him.

I am all for whatever makes you happy. But this car deeeefinitely doesn't do anything (positive) for me.

i would love to be able to see inside these guys heads... what the hell are they thinking?! how does that look good in anyway?!

Another GBody trashed. Man, when is this fad going to end. These donktastic pieces of garbage are the worst example of being "artistic" I've ever seen. I'm all for a nice set of larger wheels but jesus, these theme cars are a joke.

i painted cars for 7 years and some customers wanted to do the most stupid ist thing to their cars as far as paint ..sometimes i would refuse to do a job even tho the money was their but i just couldnt see my name writtin on it wen going down the street.. lol ..some people are in it for the money some for the fame..but too me is was a hobby i loved doing wat i did but ...noo way in hell i could ever do a job like this lol smh even if they payed me double...