tune up in RI area

augie1010

I have had my gn since '88, but never had anyone who "know these cars" check it out, or tune it. I have lost touch with the guys in the local area (RI), and wonder if anyone in the area is tuning these cars.

Thanks
Dave
1987 GN

Hey Dave, where in RI are you, and what exactly do you need done I'm in the nw corner of the state pm me if you like...Mike

I can travel to you if you secure dyno time

Im in MA and im in the same boat. dont know shit about tuning. I just bought a power logger and i have gen2 translator so hopefully i can learn more here on the board

Bison has forgot than more than all of us know in this thread thus far . I would recommend him highly !!!! I have known bison/ Brian now about 15 years now and especially the last 10 when he went with me to get my1st turbo Buick and what he was able to do to my 2nd turbo Buick still amazes me!!! That car went 11.88@ 114 with not much at all and i didn't have many skills at all 8 years ago. Thanks a lot brian for all that you taught and patiently answering all my stupid questions through out the last10 years

i lived in rhode island about 10 yrs ago. i used to take my gn to the dunkin donut on atwells ave in providence (it was the meeting place to test the best of the best) and wreak havoc there. we raced there until the cops showed up.

I have had my gn since '88, but never had anyone who "know these cars" check it out, or tune it. I have lost touch with the guys in the local area (RI), and wonder if anyone in the area is tuning these cars.

Thanks
Dave
1987 GN
You can't go wrong with either Bison or Jack Cotton at Cotton's performance in the Springfield Mass. area (Agawam, just outside of Springfield). These guys are the gods of all things turbo Buick!!

I drove the car 6 hrs to get to Cotton's back in the day, rented a car to get back home. He pulled the 84 drive train and put a 87 back in, his son Brian knows his way around these cars.

Chuck