TTA OWNER-FROM SUGAR TO SH#T!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure james is a good vender,this is just a unfortunate situation...whatever he choose will be fine with me...

Well let's look at this a little different then. The first envelope was mailed on the 2nd for March and the second check was created on the 3rd of March. To be nice we'll say it took 4 days for the letter to get to you. If the second was mailed on the 4th of March and it took 4 days to get to you before it went in the bank. and 10 business days to clear, which is required by federal law. HMMMM, maybe my math is off a little here but Check deposited in the bank on the 8th of march and 10 business days later which means at least 12 days, looks like tomorrow would be the day the item would be shipped to you.:eek: That is of course if you follow the banking rules required by the feds regarding money orders.:D

Well let's look at this a little different then. The first envelope was mailed on the 2nd for March and the second check was created on the 3rd of March. To be nice we'll say it took 4 days for the letter to get to you. If the second was mailed on the 4th of March and it took 4 days to get to you before it went in the bank. and 10 business days to clear, which is required by federal law. HMMMM, maybe my math is off a little here but Check deposited in the bank on the 8th of march and 10 business days later which means at least 12 days, looks like tomorrow would be the day the item would be shipped to you.:eek: That is of course if you follow the banking rules required by the feds regarding money orders.:D
How can he deposit a check on the 8th if he just took a pic of it today.? So if he deposits it today it looks like 10 more days before shipping. Just send him his money back it is not worth it, hell i give parts away worth that much sometimes.

How can he deposit a check on the 8th if he just took a pic of it today.? So if he deposits it today it looks like 10 more days before shipping. Just send him his money back it is not worth it, hell i give parts away worth that much sometimes.
He didn't say he took the pic today but I understand you point Greg. My point was that with mailing the MO plus the time it takes, by federal law to clear, he shouldn't be bitching until several days from now.:rolleyes:

James has always done good by me. If you are snail mailing a money order, you HAVE to wait a reasonable amount of time. Funny, I have a customer who ordered a custom made console riser and put a Paypal dispute on me 6 days after ordering. Didn't even contact me first to at least ask how long it would be to ship out.

BTW, my cousin really is in the FBI and if I asked him to look into something like this he would probably bitch slap me.

Send his money back its not worth your aggravation, someone else will buy your parts without giving you a headache...

He didn't say he took the pic today but I understand you point Greg. My point was that with mailing the MO plus the time it takes, by federal law to clear, he shouldn't be bitching until several days from now.:rolleyes:
Yeah he did jump the gun a little, I hope he took the pic today or maybe he just has a weird obsession, just kidding, just stiring the pot.

Hey James,

Who's that parked out in front of your house?......... I think I saw someone going thru your garbage, too. :D

James has always been an honest guy.....I trust him.......just have patience with the rear end....you'll get it....James will not let you down.....he always comes through.....for instance, for me, about 15 years ago I ordered a Yugo from him...still haven't gotten it yet, but it's not Jame's fault....I got a notice from the post office last week informing me that they are still laughing at it while it's parked behind the post office headquarters in DC...that it's a real picker upper for their workers there....it's now being used as Obama's secret campain headquarters......a real status symbol for the USPS........I should get it soon........James had nothing to do with this delay....after he stopped laughing when I bought it, it went out right away.....feel me? James is straight up honest.

Blue Steel.....'87GN (Bruce Urie)

From lemons to lemonade !!!! I have been using all this talk of FBI and cops to motivate me to work on my trooper t cop car check out my thread over in the lounge with some unbelievable pics. Car sat dead for over 21 years and I'm gonna have it running in less than a month hopefully! Motor tranny and rear were all out of the car and are all now back in. 1 of 18 in Connecticut trooper t's not many left!

Thanks for the motivation everybody ! :)

From lemons to lemonade !!!! I have been using all this talk of FBI and cops to motivate me to work on my trooper t cop car check out my thread over in the lounge with some unbelievable pics. Car sat dead for over 21 years and I'm gonna have it running in less than a month hopefully! Motor tranny and rear were all out of the car and are all now back in. 1 of 18 in Connecticut trooper t's not many left!

Thanks for the motivation everybody ! :)

I think that car is screaming for some 3.23's...

Bryan

I think that car is screaming for some 3.23's...

Bryan
Well I was planning on changing the rear end fluid anyway and may have to change axel seals so the axels would be out and it would only be 14 more bolts and a nut to change from there ! I wasn't thinking of going that route before but since you mentioned it HMMMM

So James,

Any more word on the delivery of the gears?

How is that cousin of yours and how goes the FBI investigation he initiated on your behalf?

Inquiring minds want to know.:confused:

I would like to thanks james for making good on this deal...Gears arrived yesterday...This case is closed....I would ask that the moderators would delete this complete thread/post,thank you.....

Status
Not open for further replies.