HELP!!!! FROM MY SOUTHERN FRIENDS !!!!!!

Well with that u can find work anywhere. That is what I went to collage for to bad I wish I would have stayed with it. I could have made a lot more money doing that.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Told you before to come down here James. No income tax makes a huge difference and I've got several tracks within a couple of hours drive, including a NASCAR track.:D

I've read that NC is a great state to live and work in. Good luck, I feel your pain living in CA.

I got a truck, and hauler when you're ready.. I've almost got the wife convinced to move. I hate the snow too.

Bradenton Fl, would get my vote, I know its not on your list, but they have a very good track, and a 1000 yard range. which are hard to come by,
homes are at pretty good prices. and the Orlando buick club is huge, great bunch of guys. just food for thought :)

Pa.
Come on pal. Meadville Pa is the Tooling and Machining Capitol of the US. We have almost 200 shops in a 50 mile radius.
My bosses collect guns and from what I understand, no big laws that piss them off.
Next, we have Thompson Dragway about 1 hour 10 mins away.
Quaker City Raceway is 1.5 hours and Pittsburgh Dragway is prob 2.
Then you got Norwalk at 3 and National Trail in Columbus at 4. Both hold major Buick events...( even though I was told not to come to BPG Columbus)

There is Canfield Ohio fairgrounds which has one of the largest swap meets in the region and Butler Pa has Pittsburgh Parts-a-Rama which is one of the largest meets in the US.
We also have about 7 area lakes and rivers to fish plus Lake Erie.
...and your much more central for shipping parts!!!
What are ya waitin' for?!?!?! We do get snow...bigger then you guys

I grew up in Saegertown & can't imagine anyone recommending the area based on lower taxes or better weather! LOL We only travel back there once a year for the fair. Once family is gone ill probably not return. When the sun is out, it's beautiful there due to the amount of precip they get. I can't say I ever saw a TR around there. Probably stowed away for 9 months a year.

I love western NC though! We have Bristol & Zmax within a hour drive. Lots of rust free vehicles here too.

NEW MEXICO!

no work!
extreme wellfare!
hot weather!
DESERT!
dust!
radiation!
ugly women!
piss warm beer!
no rust!
less then an 1" of snow!
Green Chile!
practically no buick people!
spanish first english second!
wind!
dust!

Man-O-Man.... you gotta get right on down here and hate your life!

we would enjoy your hard earned tax dollars in the Land Of Entrapment!

Machinist/ tool die maker/ Cnc lathe and miller set up and operator. Old car part peddler

Some big names for work in the SE:
Charleston SC can get a job at Boeing.
Savannah GA get a job at Gulfstream.
Low taxes, mild winters, affordable houses, firearm friendly, the list goes on. I spent 30 yrs in Northern NJ and this is my 8th year in SC. What I miss about NJ isn't even there anymore....

North Carolina is the TR capital of the world... We have it all, PERIOD;)

I have no desire to move to florida. I want to be inland somewhat . I could be at the ocean now in under 20 minutes and never go. haven't been in years

1000x:D

Georgia...
From the Atlanta area:
2 hr to the mtns.
4 hrs to the beach.
1 hr to the drags. [Atl dragway]
2 hrs to Reynolds. Racing from Feb thru Nov.:cool:
Gas is currently $3.49, near the house.
Weather is good, 99% of the time. Haven't seen significant snow since??
Housing MUCH less costly.
I'm in the country, east of Atl...No code police w/ their foot up my a$$. [We don't call 911:D]
A gun store most anywhere you want to look.
Concealed carry is good, easy to obtain...I wear mine right where everyone can see what they may have to contend with.:)
Hunting: deer, turkey, hogs, doves.
Fishing: Lots of places to go.
Stay out of Atlanta, and the really busy counties, and no smog checks...
I moved here in 1974, from Illinois. Would NEVER consider returning.

Want to talk about it? Call me @ 706-342-3152 [H/S] 770-265-5144 [C]