TTA Diecast number thread

Tell you what, bring em over here, Ill tell ya what numbers ya got punk:eek:

LOL...

You want me to punchasize your face for free?

All those msd wires came in today... Figure out what valve covers your going with/
BW

Where is the damn number on these cars???

Do you have to open the box to find them:confused: :rolleyes:

BW
Open that sucker up Bryan, you probably have my number :eek: Its on the bottom of the car..little white sticker.

Hey you going to the OKC shootout this Sat? I won't make it with a car as I have a previous engagement Friday night..may make it there around 12-1....or I may stay home and go water skiing before it gets any colder.

NO OKC for me, ive got a guys car i need to rip apart and fix this weekend anyway.

BG Yes :)

BW

I'm looking for # 636 . I ordered 4 when they first started taking orders and I get all 17xx #'s go figure . Thanks..

Good news for you bud, the one i purchased from this guy here on the board, his buddy purchased 2 cases and 1375 was in that case too :eek:

I will forward you the info if he will open them all up and find 1376 and mine :cool:

BW

Good news for you bud, the one i purchased from this guy here on the board, his buddy purchased 2 cases and 1375 was in that case too :eek:

I will forward you the info if he will open them all up and find 1376 and mine :cool:

BW

awesome !!! let me know...

I still have #903 and #1515

Thanks,
Scott

BW

Bryan,

what ever happened to this...

still looking for #1376

I still have #903 and #1515...#903 is spoken for (fast400) once we figure how to replace it with another number.

Scott