TSM - John Plog-8 second run

Nice job John!! 8 sec 2004r and iron heads is just flat out fantastic.. and cold a/c too??!! That's the ultimate right there!! Once again fantastic job!!

Unbelievable, looks more stock than mine, and mine isn't even close to that fast!:eek: :D

Turbov6man- you must have been there? It was way too high of a wheelie, but I'm getting used to pedaling to keep it from climing.

I was there. I was helping sack racing. Remember, we almost took turbo home with us. He jumped right in the golf cart, like, hey, let's roll man. I'm outta here. LOL.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I like this car! Its appears so simple and fly's! I crawled all over this car at BG in 2012. That car makes me scratch my head.
There is a question I'm dying to ask but I won't... I bet others want to know too!

Congrats John!!!! I know how hard you worked to get there. You had more hard work in getting to BG than anybody that I know of.
How you have a safe drive home and call me when you get there.

I meant that's my engine bay. what is it you are wondering about Bobby? I don't keep much back.

Way to go John your car is by far the most impressive car I have seen in my 20 years of Buick's

I meant that's my engine bay. what is it you are wondering about Bobby? I don't keep much back.

Okay
What was your launch RPM ?2 step setting?
How much timing are you running in 1st and 3rd gear?
How much Boost in 1st and 3rd gear?
What is your target AF numbers from launch to trap?
you run a lock up convertor?
What kind of Fuel are you running?

I was behind the lanes watching this run...it was an awesome run !! Congrats to you John, you have earned it. The wheelie was pretty impressive from my vantage point !!!

Bryan