TSM - John Plog-8 second run

Simply amazing:cool: . Congrats on such an accomplishment and for making all turbo 6 guys proud of these cars:D

Okay
What was your launch RPM ?2 step setting? No two step-yet, 4200
How much timing are you running in 1st and 3rd gear? The same
How much Boost in 1st and 3rd gear? More in 3, that's why I lifted
What is your target AF numbers from launch to trap? Same as its been for 5years
you run a lock up convertor? No
What kind of Fuel are you running? Q-16

Okay
What was your launch RPM ?2 step setting? No two step-yet, 4200
How much timing are you running in 1st and 3rd gear? The same
How much Boost in 1st and 3rd gear? More in 3, that's why I lifted
What is your target AF numbers from launch to trap? Same as its been for 5years
you run a lock up convertor? No
What kind of Fuel are you running? Q-16

Well 50% not bad

No Problem John I'm just glad I caught it.....I was zooming my focus as fast as I could on the little canon rebel pocket camera....lol

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I was there. I was helping sack racing. Remember, we almost took turbo home with us. He jumped right in the golf cart, like, hey, let's roll man. I'm outta here. LOL.

Can you get my car running like this....lol, I might just keep it instead of buying something else

John, you're a class act and you deserve the success. I know how hard you worked just to get to BG.
Tell the wife and kids I said hey.

He definitely deserves the success.....I like when good things happen to great people....

May God continue to bless you and your family John

Sorry I miss-read. That was Bobbys trans that let go. That trans of yours is awesome. Who built that unit?

Awesome Run John! :D Big time congrats, we all know it's much harder than it looks!! I agree with Brian the launch was just about text book perfect. :)

Neal

Amazing launch. Would it ET quicker with a smaller wheelie even or is that part of this setup?