TSM car in final 32 at pinks in Indy.

That's the KFC 1000 kevin (kentucky fried)

A 10.21 :eek: :eek:

Looks like some good ole fried chicken and a bananna split for desert in Columbus!! :D :D :D :D

Ain't no Kentucky fried stuff here. Pure ingenuity out of the KFB Racing headquarters. We are talking state of the art technology when it comes to controlling boost. It solves everyone's problem when trying to achieve max boost. How are you suppose to achieve the fastest times when you are not at full boost/power at all times? Leaving the line at 5 psi??? That woman's stuff (no offense Toni:p .)

Ain't no Kentucky fried stuff here. Pure ingenuity out of the KFB Racing headquarters. We are talking state of the art technology when it comes to controlling boost. It solves everyone's problem when trying to achieve max boost. How are you suppose to achieve the fastest times when you are not at full boost/power at all times? Leaving the line at 5 psi??? That woman's stuff (no offense Toni:p .)

Where do I get one of those t-shirts?!?!?

I don't care how much it cost I will take one!!!!!

Thanks everybody!!!! We had 60ft 1.51 to 1.59 all weekend, then when it counted it hooked. That was my biggest fear come true, we broke out by 2tenths
We spanked the guy that won and had a 500 cube big tire car on TV though. The thing that sucked is we never touch anything to change our setup. We never sandbagged just a ****ty track for two day's and too good for the third.

I would like too thank Kip Asplund, Lonnie Diers, Hawkins speed shop, G&G oil for all of thier help on getting us there to begin with.
Oh and Sam Colalillo for his Phone help with something that we did'nt even buy from him. I guess Cal was too busy with his good customers.

I want to thank Don Cruz for not telling me what was causing our oil leak at BG, it was more rewarding finding it on my own. Don Btw, I hear that AMS 1000 is working good for you.:eek: :eek: :D :p

Billy do you see something here that I cannot see?????????? The above is post 25.
Thanks, Kip

How did I bring you into this? I did not say anything about you, just mentioned where he bought it, that's it. If you took it another way, I'm sorry. To me, mentioning where someone bought a product does not drag that person into it. Kip we've met but you don't remember, I've bought stuff off you in BG a few years ago that you were selling from your trailer.

Now for direct questions to you Billy:

Post #25.

Isn't phasing the rotor a XFI feature so you can have individual cylinder control?

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Billy I covered the post 25 thing above.
Now on phasing the rotor, I still say it is related to a dist. unless you can explain to me the need to do it with a C3I?????????

By the way thanks for buying stuff from me in the past.

See ya, Kip

I did..."New Project Started "

Still wanting to know the details on that:tongue:

Yep, 428 ci Iron Eagle SBC...it's taking a little longer than I wanted, but should be very competitive in ORSCA EZ Street when it's done.

Looking to double the amount of power in TSM cars.
:eek:

Kips that's so yesterday....

Did you see the quote in my sig?? :D

Jason, you know me. I like the facts. Now that I have been brought into this I am here to stay.

I see the qoute as an upgrade compared to your sig. on T6P.

Take care, Kip

SGRIM, you don't think what I said is right but Don can say stuff like that?

Ronnie, I wasn't trying to stop you from saying anything. I was just expressing my thoughts as a vendor and a customer. I have/am in both positions all the time. We have been ready to race and spent $20K with a place for an ECM and the accompaning goodies. Guy was supposed to fly out and help with everything. The day came and he took off to a race in TN. We were SOL... One of the reasons we weren't ready for Mr. Clarks event last yet. Stuff just happend that way. His schedule crossed with ours. We eventually got everything fixed without him there, just a few calls... Trust me I was just as pissed as you...

I see you guys work very hard at racing. I admire that. So this is nothing personal like I said...

If the thread gets ugly then I may have to step in, however that is my last option I choose to use...

And you would be correct sir.:biggrin:

Job has been calling on me pretty hard....sux....no time...:mad: But at least they don't pay me enuff and treat me like chit...or else it would be bad..o well.

There are a few more races left ... with any luck I'll crank mine this weekend (happy happy joy joy, etc.)....so don't relax just yet.:cool: ;)

What was wrong with the car ar Pinks?

And you would be correct sir.:biggrin:

Job has been calling on me pretty hard....sux....no time...:mad: But at least they don't pay me enuff and treat me like chit...or else it would be bad..o well.

There are a few more races left ... with any luck I'll crank mine this weekend (happy happy joy joy, etc.)....so don't relax just yet.:cool: ;)

What was wrong with the car ar Pinks?

I heard they are gonna take a banana peel and wrap it around your pine cone.... :eek: