TSM car in final 32 at pinks in Indy.

BLACK6PACK

1 sec reaction King
Just heard from my brother at the pinks all out in Indy. He made the final 32, don't know if its a full 32 car bracket or if they'll weed them out and just run a 16 car bracket, but he should get some sort of air time on the show. He's running a TSM car set on 21 lbs of boost. Ran 4 passes, 2 on friday and 2 with the arm drop. All 4 were between 10.21 and 10.25 at around 134mph. Pic below of the car in the staging lanes at pinks. As far as I know only one other Turbo Buick got a ticket to race in the 450 spots.

Attachments

• downsized_0529091410.jpg
    downsized_0529091410.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 919
Get'em Tim!

Just talked the chit talker. They took 32 cars that are all about .10 of each other. Good thing they can give the boost one little turn to be a little faster:)

Get'em Tim!

Just talked the chit talker. They took 32 cars that are all about .10 of each other. Good thing they can give the boost one little turn to be a little faster:)

I kept telling them they need a little bleeder valve just for this! It's all up to tim to pull a holeshot now!!

If they hadn't had so much problems and pulled the motor several times in the last 2 weeks I'm sure they'd have been running faster times at this event and wouldn't have made it this far. Just being selected in the final 32 should make Team Banana pretty happy.

He's in the final 16!!!! Running against all big tire cars with his little 10.5 low boost car. Said he cut a good light (arm), but against a big tire car, the other car had him. Whatching the car beside him, he was a little late on the 2-3 shift, but once in 3rd, he pulled around the guy. He's in the show!!!

Go Get Em, Timmy and Ronnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on guy's, Be the FIRST Turbo Buick to ever win PINK'S!!!!!!

SW.

Rain wasn't the word. More like a monsoon. My Brother was in the C group and there was another black GN there too in the C group. I'll tell you what I was pretty impressed on how things were ran compared to some other events I have been to. The only thing I felt sorry about was that Camaro spun around and clipped the nice mustang and the Camaro only got some damage to the right rear bumper and Quarter. And the poor guy in the Mustang right side of the car got pretty screwed up. :eek:

Oh BTW good luck and represent us well Tim

Steve Pitts

I just got word they are paired up with a 340 duster in the first round....good luck thumbsuckers !

A picture from yesterday.

Attachments

• Pinks 2.JPG
    Pinks 2.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 759
  • pinks3.JPG
    pinks3.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 751
From what I heard, he won the 1st round, but was DQ'd for running too fast. The guy he beat ended up winning the whole thing.

Word was that the first four passes had rather poor 60 foot times. When it really mattered the car hooked and indeed they broke out. :mad:

Excellent showing guys! Also hear that Tim or Ronnie was interviewed and that the Banana was sporting in-car camera(s).

HTML:
Also hear that Tim or Ronnie was interviewed and that the Banana was sporting in-car camera(s).

Tim said he was interviewed. Didn't know about the in car camera. That could be bad. I'm sure there was a WTF when he was pointed away from the winners section.